Rosslyn Park remain second in National League One after a comfortable 63-20 win over Tynedale.

In a display of domination, Park ran in nine tries, all converted by Ross Laidlaw.

The hosts started the match on fire racing into a 28-0 lead - but it came to a sudden halt when three Park players were sent to the sin bin.

Nev Edwards opened the scoring following good work from Ed Lewis-Pratt, and Hugo Ellis added the second try soon after.

On 30 minutes, Park again threatened and when a ruck formed, scrum half Jack Gash skipped through a hole and went in under the posts.

The bonus try point was secured on 33 minutes when Gash put Lewis Pratt away and the inside pass put winger Charles Broughton in under the posts.

The penalty count against Park had already been steadily climbing when Harry Rowland was sin binned in the 34th minute for tackling the man without the ball.

Six minutes later, Gash was sin binned for persistent offside and as the half drew to a close Lewis-Pratt joined his team-mates in the bin.

The high penalty count had given Tynedale plenty of ball to play with but despite endeavour and territory, a solitary penalty on 27 minutes by Mathew Outson was all they had to show for it.

However, Tynedale did make the most of their numerical advantage. George Cullen went over in first half injury time, Ben Frankland added another try and Cullen's penalty brought them to within eight points.

Park came back into the game when back to full strength and Harry Rowland scored Park’s fifth try.

Lewis-Pratt then put Edwards away for his second try and captain Darrell Ball added his name to the list of try scorers as the clock ticked down.

A minute from the end of normal time, Rowland put his fellow flanker Luke Campbell away for try number eight and the coup de grace came in injury time when Hugo Ellis delightfully side-stepped the defending centre for Park’s ninth.

Laidlaw drew matters to a close with his ninth successful conversion and a 100 per cent day.

This weekend, Park travel to Richmond.