Police made a third arrest this morning in connection with a violent burglary that left a father-of-four with life-changing facial injuries.
But they fear a fourth burglar may be trying to flee to Poland.
Detectives have released an image of Polish man Oskar Pawlowichz, 29, who is still wanted in connection with the attack in Kings Road, Wimbledon.
Officers believe that Pawlowichz is the same man who appeared in previously issued CCTV footage.
The footage shows a ‘panicked’ man is seen taking off gloves and walking quickly through the New Wimbledon Theatre car park a minute after the brutal attack on Paul Kohler, 55, in his own home.
Scroll down for a video of the suspect 'dumping gloves'
A police statement said Pawlowichz is 6ft tall and of a stocky build.
He is bow-legged and walks with a limp.
Pawlowichz was born in Tarnow, Southern Poland and has links to numerous areas in south London.
CCTV released by police.
A 30-year-old man was arrested early this morning on Garratt Lane in Wandsworth on suspicion of aggravated burglary.
He is currently in custody at a South London police station pending further investigation.
Detective Inspector Dan O'Sullivan, of Merton Burglary Squad, said: "We are calling for members of the public, in particular the Polish community, to assist us in tracing Pawlowichz's whereabouts.
"We believe that he may make an attempt to flee from the UK to Poland, and at present we are in direct liaison with the Polish authorities, UK Borders Agency and Interpol and a co-ordinated effort to detain Pawlowichz is underway."
Officers were called just after 10pm on Monday, August 11 to reports of a burglary in progress.
Police officers from nearby Wimbledon station were there within a matter of minutes and apprehended and arrested two men.
Two others ran away.
One of them headed toward Wimbledon town centre. It is not known which direction the fourth man headed in.
Both are believed to be aged between 20 to 30 years old, and of eastern European heritage.
Officers understand a silver Volkswagen two-door cabriolet style car was used by the burglars.
Two men have been charged with aggravated burglary and grievous bodily harm.
Pawel Honc, 23, of no fixed address, and Mariusz Tomaszewski, 32, of Crusoe Road, Mitcham, will next appear at Kingston Crown Court on Wednesday, August 27.