Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- Fire damages pavilion at athletics track in Wimbledon Park
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike