Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- Pair on moped threaten and rob man at knife-point in Mitcham
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Leader of Merton Council may face two formal investigations after 'serious' complaints about council tax consultation
- Report reveals least trusted professions
- Research shows two-thirds of pet owners miss out on travel because of separation anxiety