Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- One round of IVF for Merton couples to be paid for by health bosses
- Update: Neighbours rally round to stop closure of much-loved coffee shop
- Tea merchant scoops top awards for blends in 'food and drink Oscars'
- Live music, food and hay bales entertain festival-goers at Beer by the River event
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services