Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- Conkers a smash hit in striking autumn competition at city farm
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled
- Black art workshops aim to inspire youngsters by exploring their heritage
- Poll: Passionate reaction to new greyhound stadium plans - have your say
- Residents threatened with 8-storey tower on their doorstep discover appeal result - two months after decision