Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- Parents petitioning for clarity on starting education at compulsory school age
- Man found not guilty of raping a woman in a park
- Wimbledon teens most likely to apply to university - where did your area come?