Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- Children's choir tenth anniversary celebrated in song
- Mitcham Common emerges as unlikely venue for delay-hit Wimbledon championships
- Family pays tribute to hero Colliers Wood man killed at Old Street station trying to save brother
- Leading GP declines to support Epsom and St Helier A&E and maternity hopes as fears of post-election cuts resurface
- Swings and roundabouts - parents slam council over 'infuriating' playground layout