Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- Three-in-a-row for Christmas fun run
- Funeral of dedicated former councillor to be held tomorrow
- What do you think of AFC Wimbledon's stadium plans? We took to the streets to find out
- Family to face first Christmas without caring mother who took her own life
- Man, 31, accused of racial abuse at Wimbledon Library in court