Pedestrian hit by car in Morden Road near South Wimbledon station
Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- Man jailed for burgling Wimbledon delicatessen
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- 25-year-old man charged with possession of cannabis after early morning drugs raid
- Robber behind bars after 'appalling level of violence' against mum in the street
- Updated: Young man freed from under car after leg trapped in second collision in Kingston Road, Raynes Park
Comments are closed on this article.