Police closed roads around South Wimbledon station following a collision between a pedestrian and a car.
London Ambulance Service was called to Morden Road, at the junction with Milner Road at 11.50am to reports of a road traffic collision.
Police said her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Morden Road re-opened in both directions between Merantun Way and Merton High Street at about 1pm.
There are delays around Merantun Way, Morden Road and Kingston Road.
Did you witness the collision? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6335.
- Couple who became engaged after terminal cancer diagnosis set out on 2,000km tandem cycle
- Confirmed: New secondary school will be built in south Wimbledon
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- A footballer, a doctor and a knight in shining armour: Merton remembers those who fell at the Battle of the Somme
- A day of remembrance - 100 years since the beginning of the Battle of The Somme we ask our readers for their stories of that most terrible of battles