Maypole dancing, stalls and a tug-of-war marked one fair in Raynes Park.
The sun shone on St Saviour’s Church in Grand Drive as it hosted the annual May Fair on Monday, May 5.
Robyn Underwood, 11, was crowned the May Queen at the event which raised £1,300 for the upkeep of the church.
Church member Bill Cannon said: "There was a nice buzz about it.
"It was a very good event and lots of families were there."
As well as the dancing and tug-of-war, there was a range of stalls selling goods including jams, crafts and books at the event organised by the church.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Work on collapsed sewer in Mitcham will not begin until next week
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey