Maypole dancing, stalls and a tug-of-war marked one fair in Raynes Park.
The sun shone on St Saviour’s Church in Grand Drive as it hosted the annual May Fair on Monday, May 5.
Robyn Underwood, 11, was crowned the May Queen at the event which raised £1,300 for the upkeep of the church.
Church member Bill Cannon said: "There was a nice buzz about it.
"It was a very good event and lots of families were there."
As well as the dancing and tug-of-war, there was a range of stalls selling goods including jams, crafts and books at the event organised by the church.
- Best and worst-performing secondary schools in Merton revealed
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany