Maypole dancing, stalls and a tug-of-war marked one fair in Raynes Park.
The sun shone on St Saviour’s Church in Grand Drive as it hosted the annual May Fair on Monday, May 5.
Robyn Underwood, 11, was crowned the May Queen at the event which raised £1,300 for the upkeep of the church.
Church member Bill Cannon said: "There was a nice buzz about it.
"It was a very good event and lots of families were there."
As well as the dancing and tug-of-war, there was a range of stalls selling goods including jams, crafts and books at the event organised by the church.
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- Man bailed after arson arrest following fire at elderly woman's home next to nursery
- Man appears in court charged with murder of fellow prison inmate Madala Washington from Wimbledon
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls