Maypole dancing, stalls and a tug-of-war marked one fair in Raynes Park.
The sun shone on St Saviour’s Church in Grand Drive as it hosted the annual May Fair on Monday, May 5.
Robyn Underwood, 11, was crowned the May Queen at the event which raised £1,300 for the upkeep of the church.
Church member Bill Cannon said: "There was a nice buzz about it.
"It was a very good event and lots of families were there."
As well as the dancing and tug-of-war, there was a range of stalls selling goods including jams, crafts and books at the event organised by the church.
- 'Utterly devoted' boyfriend jailed for accidental killing of pregnant girlfriend
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack
- Man denies serious assault near Wimbledon Common windmill
- Your 2014 guide to fireworks events across Wimbledon and Mitcham
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?