Maypole dancing, stalls and a tug-of-war marked one fair in Raynes Park.
The sun shone on St Saviour’s Church in Grand Drive as it hosted the annual May Fair on Monday, May 5.
Robyn Underwood, 11, was crowned the May Queen at the event which raised £1,300 for the upkeep of the church.
Church member Bill Cannon said: "There was a nice buzz about it.
"It was a very good event and lots of families were there."
As well as the dancing and tug-of-war, there was a range of stalls selling goods including jams, crafts and books at the event organised by the church.
- Concerned residents tell MP adult education must be saved
- A 50-year-old man from Mitcham will face trial for rape and indecent assault
- A royal rose bush planted with historic spade
- Englishman scores goal for Scotland at Celtic Park
- Sudden departure of headteacher and chair of governors leaves parents demanding answers