Maypole dancing, stalls and a tug-of-war marked one fair in Raynes Park.
The sun shone on St Saviour’s Church in Grand Drive as it hosted the annual May Fair on Monday, May 5.
Robyn Underwood, 11, was crowned the May Queen at the event which raised £1,300 for the upkeep of the church.
Church member Bill Cannon said: "There was a nice buzz about it.
"It was a very good event and lots of families were there."
As well as the dancing and tug-of-war, there was a range of stalls selling goods including jams, crafts and books at the event organised by the church.
- Young doctor dying from skin cancer raises more than £20,000 for charity from his hospital bed
- UPDATE: Police issue description of teenager who pulled knife on 13-year-old in Ewell
- VIDEO: Film appeals to ethnic minorities to join bone marrow register in memory of Kevin Kararwa
- Video issued in hunt for "heartless" hit-and-run motorcyclist who shouted at victim's unconscious body
- Man risks his own life to try and save 'shy' dog Rocky from flat fire