Maypole dancing, stalls and a tug-of-war marked one fair in Raynes Park.
The sun shone on St Saviour’s Church in Grand Drive as it hosted the annual May Fair on Monday, May 5.
Robyn Underwood, 11, was crowned the May Queen at the event which raised £1,300 for the upkeep of the church.
Church member Bill Cannon said: "There was a nice buzz about it.
"It was a very good event and lots of families were there."
As well as the dancing and tug-of-war, there was a range of stalls selling goods including jams, crafts and books at the event organised by the church.
- Town centre cash boost for cycling by Mayor of London
- 1,200 strong petition against plans to review adult education handed to council
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran"
- VIDEO: Boris Johnson searches for 'mystery' evidence of £0.5m investment in Mitcham town centre
- Police: No further action after Italian restaurant assault allegation