Spiritual healers backed by UN come to Wimbledon
A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: email@example.com.
- Family raise money for Macmillan nurses in charity run in memory of grandmother
- Police seize Rolex, Louboutins, cash and drugs in early morning raids - three arrested
- Hundreds of pounds raised for children in Zimbabwe at church summer concert
- Train tissue seller fined by magistrates for contravening railway bylaw
- Cyclist death sparks calls to improve road safety
Comments are closed on this article.