A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neighbours and students of under-threat adult education incandescent after rumours of council cuts
- Regeneration boss says housing association 'won't make a penny' from proposed redevelopment - as he admits most new-builds will be for private rent
- Sports charity to host free basketball championships and coaching for teenagers
- Conkers a smash hit in striking autumn competition at city farm
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled