A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: email@example.com.
- UPDATE: Woman in her 40s treated for head injury after car pierced by metal barrier
- Thousands of pounds raised in memory of teenager at rugby day
- A child and a man in his seventies were among those seriously injured in collision
- Police want to talk to this woman about bus assault
- PICTURES: Arts festival draws crowds with multicultural and heritage events