A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: email@example.com.
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Research shows two-thirds of pet owners miss out on travel because of separation anxiety
- 'We all come to her for advice': Four generations of the same family celebrate 100th birthday of Wimbledon resident
- Search for two men following knife-point robbery
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure