A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: email@example.com.
- Fire damages pavilion at athletics track in Wimbledon Park
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike