A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Butcher shop owner's horror after customer loses hand in gruesome meat grinder accident
- 'Active new business hub' or 'cheap, huge and uninviting'? Proposal submitted to demolish part of Merton Abbey Mills for office block
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Morden man 'buried' at sea in ash scattering ceremony
- Jailed: 'Reprehensible' conmen who swindled elderly victim out of hundreds of thousands of pounds