A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: email@example.com.
- "Being recognised in Wimbledon streets is very strange" says MasterChef finalist
- Will this spiky hedge stop the allotment thieves striking?
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Prime location: Caravan-dwellers pitch up on millionaires' playground
- "I would be UKIP leader if Nigel Farage asked," pledges former Merton Conservative Suzanne Evans