A spiritual healing group is offering a free lecture examining holistic approaches to healthcare.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends received an international peace award from the UN in 2013.
In the first of a series of lectures across London, speakers will talk about the power of spiritual healing and offer stories of patients who have benefitted from their practices.
The Bruno Groening Circle of Friends, Saturday, May 17, 1.30pm, Wimbledon Village Hall, 26 Lingfield Road, Wimbledon SW19 4QD
What do you think about spiritual healing? Leave a comment below or send us a letter: email@example.com.
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- Morden couple 'didn't stand a chance' in Tunisia terror attack, inquest hears
- Commuters suffer further travel misery due to train strike and broken rail
- The MOT system could be set for a shake-up - see if you'll be affected
- Tram service suspended as track replacement work carried out next month