A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Infant daughter of Morden family swept into the sea dies in hospital
- Man arrested following fatal crash during police pursuit from officers investigating drone near Wandsworth Prison
- ‘London has a special place in our hearts’: Futuristic Polar Bears are ready to DJ in Clapham
- Poo on a platform: Horrified commuter finds 'human excrement' on station platform TWO DAYS in a row
- Interview: Ridley Scott’s son Luke prepares to hit the big time with directorial debut Morgan