A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Last chance to have your say on plans to carve up London constituencies
- Is this the most 'rubbish' Christmas gift idea of the year?
- Event celebrates efforts of staff and volunteers at youth charity
- Londoners urged to have say on how firefighters deal with terrorism in the wake of Paris attacks
- 'Ruthless' burglars who tied up and tortured elderly couple before stealing £20,000 worth of valuables jailed for 15 years