A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- REVEALED: These are the places where you're most (and least) likely to pass your driving test in London
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips
- Southern Rail passengers urged to claim compensation
- Huge gaffe as La La Land mistakenly announced best picture prize winner over Moonlight at Oscars
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week