A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Accidentally being in The Bill, saving people's lives and facing guns and knives - all in a day's work for retiring station supervisor
- Wimbledon Leisure Centre evacuated in fear of "noxious vapours" after industrial cleaner was mixed with pool chemicals
- Do you share your 90th birthday with the Queen? Join the future mayor for afternoon tea
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish