Ricards Lodge High School praised for students' achievements up to GCSE level
A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- A 55-year-old man appeared in court charged with possessing extreme pornography and images of a child
- Thousands of pounds raised at rugby sevens tournament for paralysed Wimbledon RFC player Jack Fishwick
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- Elderly woman terrified for her life in sheltered accommodation as lift 'intermittently' works
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
Comments are closed on this article.