A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- AFC Wimbledon bid 'weak' in face of greyhound proposals, report on Plough Lane finds
- Colliers Wood man walks free after sting by the 'fake sheikh' who targeted X Factor's Tulisa unravels in court
- Councillor and CEO of YMCA take on London half marathon for charity
- Golf club celebrates 50th female member in less than 10 years
- Primary school friends reunion a hit 60 years on