A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Volunteers needed for former dog poo alley planting day
- Andy Murray wannabe hopes to ace three day world tennis record in Wimbledon
- Payback for Traingate: Epsom and St Helier "renegotiating" contract with Deloitte consultants after "super-hospital" leak
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems