A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- An empty space in Wimbledon Village will be filled by a new Thai restaurant over the summer
- A 14-year-old has gone missing from Wimbledon
- WWII diary from Raynes Park finds online fame
- Plans to demolish Victorian houses in South Wimbledon opposed by 200 people
- Hungry caterpillars from the Far East destroying Haydon Park Road hedges