A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Sadiq Khan fights to let Merton Council make final decision on AFC Wimbledon stadium in Plough Lane
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Police chase suspect from Morden through St Helier to find him carrying cannabis
- British Transport Police warn London's young people about dangers of rail trespass amid summer spike