A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Supermarket where workers wear orange wigs to fight MS
- One round of IVF for Merton couples to be paid for by health bosses
- Update: Neighbours rally round to stop closure of much-loved coffee shop
- Tea merchant scoops top awards for blends in 'food and drink Oscars'
- Live music, food and hay bales entertain festival-goers at Beer by the River event