A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Young doctor dying from skin cancer raises more than £20,000 for charity from his hospital bed
- UPDATE: Police issue description of teenager who pulled knife on 13-year-old in Ewell
- VIDEO: Film appeals to ethnic minorities to join bone marrow register in memory of Kevin Kararwa
- Video issued in hunt for "heartless" hit-and-run motorcyclist who shouted at victim's unconscious body
- Man risks his own life to try and save 'shy' dog Rocky from flat fire