A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Primary school on winning streak with two gold awards and thousands of pounds in recycling prizes
- VIDEO: Peeping Tom doctor - believed to be London's worst ever - jailed after filming himself by mistake
- Pensioner admits sexually assaulting a child in Merton community centre
- UPDATE: Family attacked by burglars in own home "ecstatic" after men admit brutal beating
- Polish burglars admit beating victim black and blue