A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- Morden couple 'didn't stand a chance' in Tunisia terror attack, inquest hears
- Commuters suffer further travel misery due to train strike and broken rail
- The MOT system could be set for a shake-up - see if you'll be affected
- Tram service suspended as track replacement work carried out next month