A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Olympic star wants people to get on with their neighbours swimmingly
- Witness appeal after naked man 'watching children play' jumps out of bush in Morden Hall Park
- 'Almighty row' at community meeting as sparks fly over plans for new school
- PICTURES: Cowboys spotted riding horses around London
- Autumnal equinox: When and what is it?