A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- 1,200 strong petition against plans to review adult education handed to council
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran"
- VIDEO: Boris Johnson searches for 'mystery' evidence of £0.5m investment in Mitcham town centre
- Police: No further action after Italian restaurant assault allegation
- Little stars perform in front of proud parents