A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Merton police officer dismissed from the Met for 'discreditable conduct' after admitting voyeurism offences
- Wimbledon tennis championships: travel tips and parking changes through Wimbledon and Southfields during two week event
- Brexit: Focus must be on protecting jobs and stabilising the economy say Merton's politicians