A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- VIDEO: Teenager reaches final of short film competition judged by Dame Helen Mirren
- Jobs at risk in Wimbledon and Colliers Wood after Phones 4u collapse
- Police tape off house after man in his 20s found stabbed near Mitcham Common
- Army professionals promise to whip you into shape with free fitness class
- Stroke sufferer 'prisoner in own home' after housing association fails to fix hazardous path