Ricards Lodge High School praised for students' achievements up to GCSE level
A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Police hunting for woman after two 'distressing' assaults at underground stations in south west London
- Review: Top Hat dazzles with tap dancing and beautiful costumes at New Wimbledon Theatre
- No-one claims kitten found meowing outside family's home
- Family's long ordeal set to end with son's return following US terror sentence
- Family remember teenager who died in Marchioness Thames tragedy 25 years on
Comments are closed on this article.