A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Woman who died at Wimbledon station was Croydon teenager
- Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with two burglaries
- Woman died after allegedly jumping in front of train last night
- Landlord will not appeal rejected flat bid for much-loved coffee shop
- Merton Art Society celebrates 50th anniversary with exhibition