A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- 'I would love to do it': Patrick Marber tells us The Day Today would 'have some fun' with Brexit
- Met Police reassure tennis fans as Wimbledon championships begin
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey
- Pavement plaques and installed to show visitors The Wimbledon Way