A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- 'Council and governors must come clean about headteacher's mystery disappearance'
- MI6 'did not want' Epsom surgeon Abbas Khan freed from Syrian jail, inquest into his death hears
- Your say: 10th Anniversary of Drop In Centre
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Lost in Earlsfield: South West Trains bombarded with complaints over weekend bus replacement service