A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- No show: Man charged with stabbing woman in the leg in Mitcham fails to appear in court
- Missing Mitcham girl found safe and well
- Don't name streets after people in case they are paedophiles, councils told
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming