A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- VIDEO: Teenager fights for life after being 'stabbed by gang' at Rose Hill roundabout
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- Community mourns loss of two former councillors who died within a day of each other
- Rebel councillor thrown off committee for speaking out against free schools
- Disgruntled residents demand Network Rail repairs 'dangerous' footbridge