A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Children discover first touch of spring on nature walk
- Harry Potter, princesses and pirates turn out for World Book Day in Merton
- "Did you save my life?" - Biker injured in crash searches for man and doctor who saved him
- Make the most of the sunshine at Piazza market this weekend
- Volunteers sleep rough to put spotlight on Merton homelessness