Ricards Lodge High School praised for students' achievements up to GCSE level
A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Council wins Judicial Review over expansion of Dundonald Primary School
- Therapist to share groundbreaking work on Tamil depression at South Africa conference
- Oxygen pumps 'not solution to bigger problem' at Cannon Hill Common lake after 2,000 fish died
- Celebrity music mogul Mervyn Conn arrested in connection with historic rape and sexual assault allegations
- University student to scale Kilimanjaro for children's charity
Comments are closed on this article.