A Wimbledon high school has received national recognition for the value it adds to students’ achievements at GCSE level.
Ricards Lodge High School in Lake Road, has qualified for an award by being in the top 20 per cent of schools nationally for progress made by pupils between their key stage two results at primary school and their GCSE results at age 16 years.
Staff from the school will receive their SSAT Educational Outcomes Award at a regional celebration ceremony today.
- Traffic carnage after Mini flips on its side in four car smash
- Black tie ball to raise money for ovarian cancer charity in memory of late councillor
- Pixie Lott and Strictly's Kristina to conjure up Hollywood's golden age in Wimbledon dance show
- 'Steak knife' pub stabbing - Man, 36, charged with attempted grievous bodily harm
- Met PC denies sexually assaulting and harassing prostitute