The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled
- Black art workshops aim to inspire youngsters by exploring their heritage
- Poll: Passionate reaction to new greyhound stadium plans - have your say
- Residents threatened with 8-storey tower on their doorstep discover appeal result - two months after decision
- Weapon scanners set up at secondary school this morning by police