The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Two arrests and one wanted man after serious chemical assault at a Colliers Wood shopping centre
- Man bailed after stabbing outside Mitcham pub 'over a game of football' that left one man hospitalised
- 'Arts festival will be back next year' pledges organiser
- Gas works close parts of Kingston Road from today
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week