The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Matthew Kitandwe murder: Second boy arrested as detectives return to the scene one week on and £10,000 reward for information is offered
- Police hunting man wanted in connection to five burglaries
- Nationwide chicken wing challenge heads to Wandsworth bars
- Blue badge fraudsters fined for falsely using disabled badges, one belonging to a dead man, to park for free
- Brexit vote and Boris Johnson bid to succeed Cameron could mean Heathrow expansion is denied, say campaigners