Man killed by lorry in Wimbledon was 35-year-old Liam Roche from Ashford, Surrey
The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Family's long ordeal set to end with son's return following US terror sentence
- Family remember teenager who died in Marchioness Thames tragedy 25 years on
- Motorcyclist in hospital after collision with car this afternoon
- Political spat between rival councillors heats up over solar panel figures
- Man carrying Samurai sword stopped by police who said it was ok
Comments are closed on this article.