The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- What to do with your old £1 coins and by when - with new pound coin coming this month
- National Offer Day: Thousands of children across UK set to miss out on first choice of secondary school place
- Tunisia terror attack: Six hotel security guards charged with failing to help tourists during gunman's rampage
- Send your World Book Day photos - and see which characters are set to be most popular
- London Underground: Man killed after being hit by Tube and signal failures causing severe delays on Northern, Piccadilly and District lines