The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Wimbledon Book Festival line-up asks authors to row over their desert island titles
- Experience the swinging sixties as part of theatre show celebrating 50th anniversary
- Young cooks get macaroon tips from country house chef
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Children's tennis club which has been visited by Roger Federer evicted by Merton Council to make room for school