The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Dig around in the Wandle: Treasure hunt events coming up
- Interview with Tiff Stevenson: the stand-up comedian talks feminism, the Kardashians and inspiration ahead of her Wimbledon show
- New chair of governors at school where headteacher and former chair left suddenly speaks out
- Parents of murdered hotelier put up £60,000 reward to catch his killers
- Could 125mph double-decker trains be on their way to Epsom, Surbiton, Kingston and Hampton Court?