The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- 'Extremely disappointing': Wandsworth Council leader criticises Sadiq Khan as Plough Lane decision returns to Merton Council despite protests
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: These are the planned engineering works affecting the network in south west London and north Surrey this weekend