The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Stabbing: Teenager hospitalised and two men arrested after "large machete fight"
- Shock hailstones in Merton last night leave residents baffled
- 'Grave concerns' for boy missing with mother for a year as High Court judge issues appeal
- Save Cyril the Fox: Rescue centre claim "friendly" animal may be shot by storage company this afternoon
- Britain's Got Talent: Wayne Woodward makes it through to Saturday's final