The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- 'The flat was well alight and smoke was coming out of the windows' - firefighters save lives in Pollards Hill blaze
- 'Traingate' - Hospital chief exec says "I don't think we misled anyone" over leak of super-site plans
- Boy, 3, falls from third-storey window in Mitcham