The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns
- Delays ease but commuters face crowded District line tube trains due to signal failure at Wimbledon
- Ten teens charged with causing actual bodily harm and intimidating a witness after lone teenage girl is knocked unconscious in Mitcham
- Approval given for 21 new homes in first move to 'regenerate' the Ravensbury estate
- Protest planned at Dirty Dancing's opening night against lack of live musicians