Man killed by lorry in Wimbledon was 35-year-old Liam Roche from Ashford, Surrey
The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- Missing Mitcham pensioner John Gilgeours found safe and well
- UPDATE: Police confirm woman hit by train was from Wimbledon
- Cyclist who died in Raynes Park collision named as New Malden man
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
- VIDEO: Student film promoting gender equality broadcast to political leaders at UK's Girl Summit
Comments are closed on this article.