The victim of a fatal collision in Wimbledon has been named today.
Liam James Roche, 35, who lived in Feltham Hill Road, Ashford, was pronounced dead at the scene by ambulance crews after a collision with a lorry in Wimbledon Bridge on Monday night.
Mr Roche’s next of kin have been informed and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Police continue to appeal for witnesses who saw the incident on April 28.
The driver of the lorry stopped at the scene just before 8pm on Monday and was not arrested.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Witness Appeal line on 020 8941 9011.
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Roche, contact Becky Middleton on 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.Middleton@London.newsquest.co.uk.
- AFC Wimbledon bid 'weak' in face of greyhound proposals, report on Plough Lane finds
- Colliers Wood man walks free after sting by the 'fake sheikh' who targeted X Factor's Tulisa unravels in court
- Councillor and CEO of YMCA take on London half marathon for charity
- Golf club celebrates 50th female member in less than 10 years
- Primary school friends reunion a hit 60 years on