Former EastEnders actor, and gang crime documentary presenter Ross Kemp has made a special appearance to endorse the Merton Labour party.
A keen Labour voter, he said: "I came to support Siobhain and Stephen and all the people standing for election or re-election.
"They have done so many good things in terms of education and rubbish collection.
"They have done a brilliant job."
An Evening with Ross Kemp was held at the Lawrence Weaver Institute in Green Lane, Morden.
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- As former child refugee recounts horrific journey from Afghanistan, Wimbledon MP votes to stop 3,000 child refugees coming to UK
- The Ivy is coming to Wimbledon Village
- Stand and deliver: will standing up in the office revolutionise our work?
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs