Actor and documentary presenter Ross Kemp supports Merton Labour at Morden event
Former EastEnders actor, and gang crime documentary presenter Ross Kemp has made a special appearance to endorse the Merton Labour party.
A keen Labour voter, he said: "I came to support Siobhain and Stephen and all the people standing for election or re-election.
"They have done so many good things in terms of education and rubbish collection.
"They have done a brilliant job."
An Evening with Ross Kemp was held at the Lawrence Weaver Institute in Green Lane, Morden.
- University student to scale Kilimanjaro for children's charity
- Parks around Merton receive Green Flag award
- Parents and staff celebrating outstanding Ofsted rating at a children's centre
- The thimble that saved thousands of servicemen
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
Comments are closed on this article.