Actor and documentary presenter Ross Kemp supports Merton Labour at Morden event
Former EastEnders actor, and gang crime documentary presenter Ross Kemp has made a special appearance to endorse the Merton Labour party.
A keen Labour voter, he said: "I came to support Siobhain and Stephen and all the people standing for election or re-election.
"They have done so many good things in terms of education and rubbish collection.
"They have done a brilliant job."
An Evening with Ross Kemp was held at the Lawrence Weaver Institute in Green Lane, Morden.
- A 55-year-old man appeared in court charged with possessing extreme pornography and images of a child
- Thousands of pounds raised at rugby sevens tournament for paralysed Wimbledon RFC player Jack Fishwick
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- Elderly woman terrified for her life in sheltered accommodation as lift 'intermittently' works
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
Comments are closed on this article.