A second youth arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a Roehampton man has been bailed.
The 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a south London police station where he was later bailed to return on a date in early June pending further enquiries.
It comes after a 15-year-old appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Saturday, charged with the murder of Martin Thomas at an address in Huntingfield Road, Roehampton.
The boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, is remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, April 29.
Did you know Mr Thomas? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to leave a tribute or call 0208 722 6334
- Lost in Earlsfield: South West Trains bombarded with complaints over weekend bus replacement service
- No service is safe as council announces £32m of cuts - adult education first under threat
- Campaign to keep doctors' surgery on site three years after fight to stop closure
- Car blaze causes heavy traffic in Morden and St Helier
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey