A second youth arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a Roehampton man has been bailed.
The 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a south London police station where he was later bailed to return on a date in early June pending further enquiries.
It comes after a 15-year-old appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Saturday, charged with the murder of Martin Thomas at an address in Huntingfield Road, Roehampton.
The boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, is remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, April 29.
Did you know Mr Thomas? Please contact us at email@example.com to leave a tribute or call 0208 722 6334
- 'Utterly devoted' boyfriend jailed for accidental killing of pregnant girlfriend
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack
- Man denies serious assault near Wimbledon Common windmill
- Your 2014 guide to fireworks events across Wimbledon and Mitcham
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?