Second youth held in Roehampton murder investigation - victim named as Martin Thomas
A second youth arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a Roehampton man has been bailed.
The 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a south London police station where he was later bailed to return on a date in early June pending further enquiries.
It comes after a 15-year-old appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Saturday, charged with the murder of Martin Thomas at an address in Huntingfield Road, Roehampton.
The boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, is remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, April 29.
Did you know Mr Thomas? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to leave a tribute or call 0208 722 6334
- Thousands celebrate Eid at Baithul Futuh Mosque in Morden
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Man charged with raping 14-year-old girl in Wandle Park is remanded in custody
- Free school secures funding less than two months before start of term
- Garden centre prepares to close as National Trust indicates takeover