A second youth arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a Roehampton man has been bailed.
The 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a south London police station where he was later bailed to return on a date in early June pending further enquiries.
It comes after a 15-year-old appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Saturday, charged with the murder of Martin Thomas at an address in Huntingfield Road, Roehampton.
The boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, is remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, April 29.
Did you know Mr Thomas? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to leave a tribute or call 0208 722 6334
- Wimbledon Guardian thanked by police chief after burglary CCTV appeal success
- AFC Wimbledon fans involved in 'dispute' on train home from match
- Neighbours rally round to stop closure of much-loved coffee shop
- Mitcham man in court after van hijack
- Brothers visit all 270 tube stations in record time to fund holiday for sick children