A second youth arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a Roehampton man has been bailed.
The 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a south London police station where he was later bailed to return on a date in early June pending further enquiries.
It comes after a 15-year-old appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Saturday, charged with the murder of Martin Thomas at an address in Huntingfield Road, Roehampton.
The boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, is remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, April 29.
Did you know Mr Thomas? Please contact us at email@example.com to leave a tribute or call 0208 722 6334
- Thousands raised for giggle doctors by generous school children
- 'The funny thing about me is that I actually can't dance', says Michael Jackson tribute artist
- Love Me Tender: Mica Paris to star in brand new Elvis-themed musical
- £130 million for huge school expansion programme
- Sean Heiss murder trial: Hockey star recounts night of next-door neighbour's killing