Men accused of tampering with Wimbledon cash machine
A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- GCSE results day: Ursuline High School records 'best ever' results
- Will the first ever Y:Cube block be built in Merton this Autumn?
- Elderly woman hospitalised after alleged thief flees department store
- GCSE results day: Staff and students at Wimbledon College celebrate results
- GCSE results day: Rutlish School announces 'improved' results