A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- Youngster dreams of Baghdad in magical new play at children's theatre
- Teenager halfway towards volunteering trip fundraising target
- Friends say goodbye to inspirational woman who led the way in local politics
- Two car crash causes traffic tailbacks
- School to build £10m music complex designed by Olympic Velodrome architects