A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Putney signing
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Inadequate rating for 'understaffed' care home with no toilet roll that houses vulnerable adults in Mitcham
- Dog walker punches man in face in front of family in Wimbledon