A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- Sports charity hosts free basketball championships for teenagers
- Vulnerable missing man found safe and well
- Riders take to the saddle in fancy dress to raise tens of thousands of pounds for charity
- Police search for dementia sufferer missing from care home
- Calls for Putney and Wimbledon commons tax refund after boundaries based on 1915 map