A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- Neighbours and students of under-threat adult education incandescent after rumours of council cuts
- Regeneration boss says housing association 'won't make a penny' from proposed redevelopment - as he admits most new-builds will be for private rent
- Sports charity to host free basketball championships and coaching for teenagers
- Conkers a smash hit in striking autumn competition at city farm
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled