Men accused of tampering with Wimbledon cash machine
A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike at a Morden pharmacy 'sounded like a bomb going off'
- Man jailed for burgling Wimbledon delicatessen
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- 25-year-old man charged with possession of cannabis after early morning drugs raid