A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- 'Scrutinise council decision to commission adult education' say opposition
- VIDEO: South London has a new 21st century fire station but don't worry: it still has a pole
- Education minister to launch Wimbledon BookFest young writer competition at school
- Is this Merton's most crime-ridden estate?
- UKIP MP hopeful under fire for tweeting 'Jihadi John' should have killed himself