A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- 'Bring back our parade' - Community calls for return of Mitcham Carnival's opening event
- Detectives have released this photo of a man they want to speak to about a robbery and assault
- Being a fussy eater inspired love of cooking which took local man all the way to MasterChef final
- Thousands of pounds raised since Friday in memory of hero killed at Old Street station trying to save brother
- Delivery van 'folds up like a pack of cards' in latest bridge crash