A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- Man found not guilty of murdering Tooting pensioner, but trial continues
- Traffic: Temporary traffic lights in place due to burst water main in Mitcham
- Fires and fire deaths across London slightly up from last year
- Weather: Warm, sunny start to bank holiday weekend
- 'It made me angry': Mitcham woman's frustration as grandparents' graves are left overgrown in Lambeth cemetery