A pair of men have appeared in court accused of planning to tamper with a cash machine in south Wimbledon.
The men were arrested on Easter Sunday, and appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday. They have both denied the charges against them.
Pathmamathan Jeganathan, 36, of Kenlor Road, Tooting, denied possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Senthuran Velautham, 22, of The Parade, Mitcham Road, Croydon, was charged with possessing articles for use in fraud and theft and stealing an unknown amount of cash belonging to a bank.
Both were further remanded in custody by the court to appear at Kingston Crown Court for a trial on Tuesday, May 6.
- Landlord will not appeal rejected flat bid for much-loved coffee shop
- Merton Art Society celebrates 50th anniversary with exhibition
- Visitors take a sneak peak into historic cricket pavilion as iconic buildings open around London
- Man dies after being hit by train
- Police appeal for witnesses after car and moped crash into pedestrian