Wimbledon art sale raises hundreds of pounds for show
Artists raised hundreds of pounds to help fund a major show in Wimbledon next month.
The Wimbledon Village Fundraising Exhibition and Art Sale collected £600 in sales of artwork at an event where artists donated work to be sold on April 11.
The boost will help stage the Open Studios Art Show being held between May 15 and May 18 at the Wimbledon Art Studios in Riverside Road.
The free exhibition will feature more than 140 artists from all over the world including sculptors, painters and ceramicists who will show off their work.
For more information visit the website.
- Two charged after 83-year-old knocked down by alleged thief outside department store
- African drumming and views on funding boost for estate at event
- Review: Newly opened Indian restaurant worth a visit for delicious and fresh food
- GCSE results day: Ursuline High School records 'best ever' results
- Will the first ever Y:Cube block be built in Merton this Autumn?
Comments are closed on this article.