Artists raised hundreds of pounds to help fund a major show in Wimbledon next month.
The Wimbledon Village Fundraising Exhibition and Art Sale collected £600 in sales of artwork at an event where artists donated work to be sold on April 11.
The boost will help stage the Open Studios Art Show being held between May 15 and May 18 at the Wimbledon Art Studios in Riverside Road.
The free exhibition will feature more than 140 artists from all over the world including sculptors, painters and ceramicists who will show off their work.
For more information visit the website.
- Primary school on winning streak with two gold awards and thousands of pounds in recycling prizes
- VIDEO: Peeping Tom doctor - believed to be London's worst ever - jailed after filming himself by mistake
- Pensioner admits sexually assaulting a child in Merton community centre
- UPDATE: Family attacked by burglars in own home "ecstatic" after men admit brutal beating
- Polish burglars admit beating victim black and blue