Artists raised hundreds of pounds to help fund a major show in Wimbledon next month.
The Wimbledon Village Fundraising Exhibition and Art Sale collected £600 in sales of artwork at an event where artists donated work to be sold on April 11.
The boost will help stage the Open Studios Art Show being held between May 15 and May 18 at the Wimbledon Art Studios in Riverside Road.
The free exhibition will feature more than 140 artists from all over the world including sculptors, painters and ceramicists who will show off their work.
For more information visit the website.
- Pair on moped threaten and rob man at knife-point in Mitcham
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Leader of Merton Council may face two formal investigations after 'serious' complaints about council tax consultation
- Report reveals least trusted professions
- Research shows two-thirds of pet owners miss out on travel because of separation anxiety