Artists raised hundreds of pounds to help fund a major show in Wimbledon next month.
The Wimbledon Village Fundraising Exhibition and Art Sale collected £600 in sales of artwork at an event where artists donated work to be sold on April 11.
The boost will help stage the Open Studios Art Show being held between May 15 and May 18 at the Wimbledon Art Studios in Riverside Road.
The free exhibition will feature more than 140 artists from all over the world including sculptors, painters and ceramicists who will show off their work.
For more information visit the website.
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Country music legend sentenced to 15 years in jail for rape and indecent assault
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays