Artists raised hundreds of pounds to help fund a major show in Wimbledon next month.
The Wimbledon Village Fundraising Exhibition and Art Sale collected £600 in sales of artwork at an event where artists donated work to be sold on April 11.
The boost will help stage the Open Studios Art Show being held between May 15 and May 18 at the Wimbledon Art Studios in Riverside Road.
The free exhibition will feature more than 140 artists from all over the world including sculptors, painters and ceramicists who will show off their work.
For more information visit the website.
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Couple found dead in Parkside named
- Matthew Kitandwe murder: fifth arrest in murder investigation after teen stabbed to death in Battersea
- Kids’ rave Diddy Rascals is coming to Balham
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments