Promising athlete spared jail for oral rape of child

Promising athlete spared jail for oral rape of child

Adam Hulin, 19, of Headley, admitted oral rape and sexual assault of a girl aged under 13

Adam Hulin, 19, of Headley, admitted oral rape and sexual assault of a girl aged under 13

First published in News
Last updated
Wimbledon Guardian: Photograph of the Author by , Chief reporter

A promising teenage athlete has been spared jail after admitting orally raping and sexually assaulting a young girl.

Adam Hulin, 19, of Hookwood Cottages, in Hurst Lane, Headley, was handed a community order at Guildford Crown Court this morning, having pleading guilty to oral rape and assault by penetration of a girl under the age of 13 in Bookham in December 2012.

Hulin had denied one count of rape of a girl under the age of 13, for which a trial was held at the end of last month. 

During this trial, the jury was discharged and the judge heard the evidence alone in what is known as a ‘Newton hearing’. 

It was decided that this charge would not be prosecuted, but that it should ‘remain on file’.

At today’s hearing, Recorder George Lawson-Rogers QC did not send the A Level student to prison, although a custodial term is within the sentencing guidelines for these offences.

Instead, Hulin, a talented middle-distance runner with the Aldershot, Farnham and District club team, was given a community order for 12 months, with the requirement that he undertake 100 hours of unpaid work and attend six sessions focusing on 'community integration'. 

He was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge.

Mr Lawson-Rogers said: "The defendant is 19 and there is much to be said in his favour.  I have heard about his background. 

"He has clear prospects for the future and is pursuing these at this time."

He added: "I consider this the appropriate disposal. 

"I certainly wouldn’t want to do anything which would prejudice his future career."

Hulin, who appeared in court clean shaven and wearing a grey suit, white shirt and blue and white checked tie, looked relieved in the dock when the sentence was delivered.


TODAY'S TOP STORIES

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

 

Comments (31)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:41pm Wed 23 Apr 14

G_Whiz says...

I bet he is pleased he got the most ignorant, out of touch judge in the world! - no wonder sex assaults are up 31%!!!!
I bet he is pleased he got the most ignorant, out of touch judge in the world! - no wonder sex assaults are up 31%!!!! G_Whiz
  • Score: 71

7:39pm Wed 23 Apr 14

Teranbe says...

This is absolutely appalling. "I certainly wouldn’t want to do anything which would prejudice his future career."? Perhaps he should've thought about the repercussions before sexually assaulting someone. Poor girl will be scarred for life and he is essentially getting let off lightly. Disgusting. Very glad a picture of his face will remain on the internet attached to this article for a long time to come, as will the name of the ignorant and out of touch judge.
This is absolutely appalling. "I certainly wouldn’t want to do anything which would prejudice his future career."? Perhaps he should've thought about the repercussions before sexually assaulting someone. Poor girl will be scarred for life and he is essentially getting let off lightly. Disgusting. Very glad a picture of his face will remain on the internet attached to this article for a long time to come, as will the name of the ignorant and out of touch judge. Teranbe
  • Score: 78

8:26pm Wed 23 Apr 14

olipop1 says...

This is disgusting, the Paedo should have thought about his future career before abusing the poor girl. Makes you wonder what sort of a man the Judge is if he lets off scum like this.
This is disgusting, the Paedo should have thought about his future career before abusing the poor girl. Makes you wonder what sort of a man the Judge is if he lets off scum like this. olipop1
  • Score: 55

9:28pm Wed 23 Apr 14

Skipdog says...

Words fail me. Be nice to meet this guy for a quiet 'chat' about what is right and wrong. Absolutely awful.
Words fail me. Be nice to meet this guy for a quiet 'chat' about what is right and wrong. Absolutely awful. Skipdog
  • Score: 32

10:48am Thu 24 Apr 14

alphabeti says...

Talented runner or not he sounds like quite a dangerous person to be involved with a running club.

http://www.afd.org.u
k/
Talented runner or not he sounds like quite a dangerous person to be involved with a running club. http://www.afd.org.u k/ alphabeti
  • Score: 36

5:46pm Fri 25 Apr 14

herbsnhags says...

amjhulin wrote:
did not use any form of force
She fully consented and lied about her age
Don't make judgements without looking into it
Probation service and the judge seemed a zero threat to the public and zero chance of reoffending
If you can't tell the difference between a 12 year old and a 16 year old then you should not be allowed out without an escort. She did not fully consent, because a 12 year old cannot fully consent. He doesn't have zero chance of reoffending as he is very clearly not sorry that he raped the girl and he is still blaming his victim (on his website), like most rapists. He has not accepted any responsibility at all for his actions so that doesn't sound like a man who is sorry for what he did and poses no more threat to the public, that sounds like a man who is dangerous to young girls because he has been brought up to believe that the onus is on girls not to be raped by men like him, rather than the onus being on him not to rape them.
[quote][p][bold]amjhulin[/bold] wrote: did not use any form of force She fully consented and lied about her age Don't make judgements without looking into it Probation service and the judge seemed a zero threat to the public and zero chance of reoffending[/p][/quote]If you can't tell the difference between a 12 year old and a 16 year old then you should not be allowed out without an escort. She did not fully consent, because a 12 year old cannot fully consent. He doesn't have zero chance of reoffending as he is very clearly not sorry that he raped the girl and he is still blaming his victim (on his website), like most rapists. He has not accepted any responsibility at all for his actions so that doesn't sound like a man who is sorry for what he did and poses no more threat to the public, that sounds like a man who is dangerous to young girls because he has been brought up to believe that the onus is on girls not to be raped by men like him, rather than the onus being on him not to rape them. herbsnhags
  • Score: 99

6:09pm Fri 25 Apr 14

edstar says...

Why is the guardian(sic) letting convicted paedophile rapists comment on a public forum blaming their victim. If I were thus childs parents, I would take the guardian to court.
Why is the guardian(sic) letting convicted paedophile rapists comment on a public forum blaming their victim. If I were thus childs parents, I would take the guardian to court. edstar
  • Score: 20

7:36pm Fri 25 Apr 14

herbsnhags says...

edstar wrote:
Why is the guardian(sic) letting convicted paedophile rapists comment on a public forum blaming their victim. If I were thus childs parents, I would take the guardian to court.
Actually I think the Epsom Guardian has played a blinder here. Here's written proof that this rapist is still a danger to the public - he has clearly shown that he takes no responsibility for his actions and he doesn't seem to realise that what he did was wrong: that a 12 year old girl, is not responsible for not being raped by a 19 year old man, a 19 year old man is responsible for not raping a 12 year old girl. This means that when we all write to the Attorney General to urge him to give this rapist a more appropriate sentence, the proof that the is still dangerous is here in black and white.

The Attorney General is Dominic Grieve and you can e-mail him here: correspondence@attor
neygeneral.gsi.gov.u
k.
[quote][p][bold]edstar[/bold] wrote: Why is the guardian(sic) letting convicted paedophile rapists comment on a public forum blaming their victim. If I were thus childs parents, I would take the guardian to court.[/p][/quote]Actually I think the Epsom Guardian has played a blinder here. Here's written proof that this rapist is still a danger to the public - he has clearly shown that he takes no responsibility for his actions and he doesn't seem to realise that what he did was wrong: that a 12 year old girl, is not responsible for not being raped by a 19 year old man, a 19 year old man is responsible for not raping a 12 year old girl. This means that when we all write to the Attorney General to urge him to give this rapist a more appropriate sentence, the proof that the is still dangerous is here in black and white. The Attorney General is Dominic Grieve and you can e-mail him here: correspondence@attor neygeneral.gsi.gov.u k. herbsnhags
  • Score: 32

6:23am Sat 26 Apr 14

edstar says...

Thanks. I am going to email him now. So should everyone else.
Thanks. I am going to email him now. So should everyone else. edstar
  • Score: 10

9:22am Sat 26 Apr 14

seekingtruth says...

I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol.
I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol. seekingtruth
  • Score: -20

12:50pm Sat 26 Apr 14

Sisterhooduk says...

seekingtruth wrote:
I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol.
Use of emotive language will not detract from the fact the men who rape children should not be given a platform to justify what they did. That's common sense and you cannot detract or derail the valid points made by herbsnhags about this.
[quote][p][bold]seekingtruth[/bold] wrote: I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol.[/p][/quote]Use of emotive language will not detract from the fact the men who rape children should not be given a platform to justify what they did. That's common sense and you cannot detract or derail the valid points made by herbsnhags about this. Sisterhooduk
  • Score: 16

8:27am Sun 27 Apr 14

herbsnhags says...

seekingtruth wrote:
I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol.
Well if you think that wanting child rapists to have custodial sentences is misandry, then you clearly believe that rapists should not be properly punished seekingtruth. Why is that then? Why would anyone think it's OK for a child rapist to not get a custodial sentence?
[quote][p][bold]seekingtruth[/bold] wrote: I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol.[/p][/quote]Well if you think that wanting child rapists to have custodial sentences is misandry, then you clearly believe that rapists should not be properly punished seekingtruth. Why is that then? Why would anyone think it's OK for a child rapist to not get a custodial sentence? herbsnhags
  • Score: 11

8:28am Sun 27 Apr 14

herbsnhags says...

seekingtruth wrote:
I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol.
Also I agree with you that we don't need vigilante justice. Thats why I'd urge everyone to write to the Attorney General, which is the law abiding and correct way of getting justice.
[quote][p][bold]seekingtruth[/bold] wrote: I'm dismayed that this newspaper is providing a platform for ill-informed misandrists. Vigilante justice we don't need. Herbsnhags cease your vitriol.[/p][/quote]Also I agree with you that we don't need vigilante justice. Thats why I'd urge everyone to write to the Attorney General, which is the law abiding and correct way of getting justice. herbsnhags
  • Score: 10

10:51am Sun 27 Apr 14

LindaAGreviews says...

I've conducted an extensive look into this case, and it seems that the judges decision was right.
This case is not about rape as many believe it to be, but as "statutory".
And only oral meaning mouth, and assault by penetration meaning fingers.
The defendant in this case did not have any sexual intercourse with the girl and what activity did happen, happened with mutual consent, meaning the girl agreed to it.
The case found that he was In fact lead to believe the girl to be 16 and engage in what he believed to be fully legal.
Agreed that this subject can be controversial, however this case has been going on for 18 months, and a vast amount of evidence has been gathered from both sides, the guidelines state that "if the defendant is young and immature, and has reason to believe the girl to be of 16 years of age, and with the activities that occurred be of mutual consent, then a community order could be handed.
In my professional view, I am not picking sides, however after extensive look into this, I agree that this is a correct outcome after removing bias quotes from both sides, the facts are clear. He has no previous convictions and through a long pre sentence report was found to be no threat in any way to reoffend again. He was a young (18) man who made an error in judgement and would not have been sentenced at all (by any judge) has the girl been only a few months older. It is only the fact due to this that the word "rape" can be used at all.
I urge you to respect the justice system, and understand the facts, on the outside this case looks horrific, but as I dug deep it was clear the final outcome was the correct one in this case.
I've conducted an extensive look into this case, and it seems that the judges decision was right. This case is not about rape as many believe it to be, but as "statutory". And only oral meaning mouth, and assault by penetration meaning fingers. The defendant in this case did not have any sexual intercourse with the girl and what activity did happen, happened with mutual consent, meaning the girl agreed to it. The case found that he was In fact lead to believe the girl to be 16 and engage in what he believed to be fully legal. Agreed that this subject can be controversial, however this case has been going on for 18 months, and a vast amount of evidence has been gathered from both sides, the guidelines state that "if the defendant is young and immature, and has reason to believe the girl to be of 16 years of age, and with the activities that occurred be of mutual consent, then a community order could be handed. In my professional view, I am not picking sides, however after extensive look into this, I agree that this is a correct outcome after removing bias quotes from both sides, the facts are clear. He has no previous convictions and through a long pre sentence report was found to be no threat in any way to reoffend again. He was a young (18) man who made an error in judgement and would not have been sentenced at all (by any judge) has the girl been only a few months older. It is only the fact due to this that the word "rape" can be used at all. I urge you to respect the justice system, and understand the facts, on the outside this case looks horrific, but as I dug deep it was clear the final outcome was the correct one in this case. LindaAGreviews
  • Score: 4

11:11am Sun 27 Apr 14

LDmarshall says...

I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.
I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case. LDmarshall
  • Score: -1

12:23pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Sisterhooduk says...

LindaAGreviews wrote:
I've conducted an extensive look into this case, and it seems that the judges decision was right.
This case is not about rape as many believe it to be, but as "statutory".
And only oral meaning mouth, and assault by penetration meaning fingers.
The defendant in this case did not have any sexual intercourse with the girl and what activity did happen, happened with mutual consent, meaning the girl agreed to it.
The case found that he was In fact lead to believe the girl to be 16 and engage in what he believed to be fully legal.
Agreed that this subject can be controversial, however this case has been going on for 18 months, and a vast amount of evidence has been gathered from both sides, the guidelines state that "if the defendant is young and immature, and has reason to believe the girl to be of 16 years of age, and with the activities that occurred be of mutual consent, then a community order could be handed.
In my professional view, I am not picking sides, however after extensive look into this, I agree that this is a correct outcome after removing bias quotes from both sides, the facts are clear. He has no previous convictions and through a long pre sentence report was found to be no threat in any way to reoffend again. He was a young (18) man who made an error in judgement and would not have been sentenced at all (by any judge) has the girl been only a few months older. It is only the fact due to this that the word "rape" can be used at all.
I urge you to respect the justice system, and understand the facts, on the outside this case looks horrific, but as I dug deep it was clear the final outcome was the correct one in this case.
Had this "girl" been only a few month older it would not have been rape.

Well she wasn't a few months older therefore it WAS rape. And the law does not say oral rape is a lesser offence and therefore as it IS rape it should carry a custodial sentence. The law is there to protect our children from sexual predators and rapists.

"An error is judgement" seriously that's an interesting way to describe rape. Appears to play down the fact that he plied a 12 year old child with drink and then raped her and has continued to denigrate her attempting to portray himself as a victim. He does not come across in anyway as naive he comes across as a cocky and arrogant narcissist who believed he could use and abuse and child without consequence. His outbursts in this site on as well on facebook could be construed as further abuse of his victim and tantamount to encouraging vigilantism against her.

I'm hoping the Attorney General will review this case and conclude that a custodial sentence was the only just and right sanction.
[quote][p][bold]LindaAGreviews[/bold] wrote: I've conducted an extensive look into this case, and it seems that the judges decision was right. This case is not about rape as many believe it to be, but as "statutory". And only oral meaning mouth, and assault by penetration meaning fingers. The defendant in this case did not have any sexual intercourse with the girl and what activity did happen, happened with mutual consent, meaning the girl agreed to it. The case found that he was In fact lead to believe the girl to be 16 and engage in what he believed to be fully legal. Agreed that this subject can be controversial, however this case has been going on for 18 months, and a vast amount of evidence has been gathered from both sides, the guidelines state that "if the defendant is young and immature, and has reason to believe the girl to be of 16 years of age, and with the activities that occurred be of mutual consent, then a community order could be handed. In my professional view, I am not picking sides, however after extensive look into this, I agree that this is a correct outcome after removing bias quotes from both sides, the facts are clear. He has no previous convictions and through a long pre sentence report was found to be no threat in any way to reoffend again. He was a young (18) man who made an error in judgement and would not have been sentenced at all (by any judge) has the girl been only a few months older. It is only the fact due to this that the word "rape" can be used at all. I urge you to respect the justice system, and understand the facts, on the outside this case looks horrific, but as I dug deep it was clear the final outcome was the correct one in this case.[/p][/quote]Had this "girl" been only a few month older it would not have been rape. Well she wasn't a few months older therefore it WAS rape. And the law does not say oral rape is a lesser offence and therefore as it IS rape it should carry a custodial sentence. The law is there to protect our children from sexual predators and rapists. "An error is judgement" seriously that's an interesting way to describe rape. Appears to play down the fact that he plied a 12 year old child with drink and then raped her and has continued to denigrate her attempting to portray himself as a victim. He does not come across in anyway as naive he comes across as a cocky and arrogant narcissist who believed he could use and abuse and child without consequence. His outbursts in this site on as well on facebook could be construed as further abuse of his victim and tantamount to encouraging vigilantism against her. I'm hoping the Attorney General will review this case and conclude that a custodial sentence was the only just and right sanction. Sisterhooduk
  • Score: 7

12:29pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Sisterhooduk says...

LDmarshall wrote:
I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.
Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him.

If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime.
[quote][p][bold]LDmarshall[/bold] wrote: I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.[/p][/quote]Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him. If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime. Sisterhooduk
  • Score: 5

12:40pm Sun 27 Apr 14

LindaAGreviews says...

Sisterhooduk wrote:
LDmarshall wrote:
I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.
Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him.

If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime.
Your username says it all "sisterhood" a feminist who despises men, Adam Hulin has no time to spend, he did not realise he was committing any crime, therefore your statement is wrong. Do remember the girl accused him of forcing her in every way possible, and the case proved her to be lying. How do you expect a young 18 year old to react when people like you do this after justice has been served and the truth finally came out after 18 months.
[quote][p][bold]Sisterhooduk[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LDmarshall[/bold] wrote: I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.[/p][/quote]Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him. If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime.[/p][/quote]Your username says it all "sisterhood" a feminist who despises men, Adam Hulin has no time to spend, he did not realise he was committing any crime, therefore your statement is wrong. Do remember the girl accused him of forcing her in every way possible, and the case proved her to be lying. How do you expect a young 18 year old to react when people like you do this after justice has been served and the truth finally came out after 18 months. LindaAGreviews
  • Score: -3

1:42pm Sun 27 Apr 14

Sisterhooduk says...

LindaAGreviews wrote:
Sisterhooduk wrote:
LDmarshall wrote:
I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.
Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him.

If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime.
Your username says it all "sisterhood" a feminist who despises men, Adam Hulin has no time to spend, he did not realise he was committing any crime, therefore your statement is wrong. Do remember the girl accused him of forcing her in every way possible, and the case proved her to be lying. How do you expect a young 18 year old to react when people like you do this after justice has been served and the truth finally came out after 18 months.
Except feminists aren't responsible for this, Adam Hulin when he chose to raped a 12 year old child is, his sentence was far too lenient and the sentiments that he expressed about the victim on here are reprehensible. It strikes me to that had this man been brought up properly he would not be in the situation he is in now. Young girls and children are not playthings for predatory paedophiles. Adam Hulin is no victim he is the perpetrator.

You can attack who you wish but my message remains rape should always carry a custodial sentence. Rape of a child is unconscionable and should be condemned outright as such.
[quote][p][bold]LindaAGreviews[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sisterhooduk[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LDmarshall[/bold] wrote: I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.[/p][/quote]Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him. If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime.[/p][/quote]Your username says it all "sisterhood" a feminist who despises men, Adam Hulin has no time to spend, he did not realise he was committing any crime, therefore your statement is wrong. Do remember the girl accused him of forcing her in every way possible, and the case proved her to be lying. How do you expect a young 18 year old to react when people like you do this after justice has been served and the truth finally came out after 18 months.[/p][/quote]Except feminists aren't responsible for this, Adam Hulin when he chose to raped a 12 year old child is, his sentence was far too lenient and the sentiments that he expressed about the victim on here are reprehensible. It strikes me to that had this man been brought up properly he would not be in the situation he is in now. Young girls and children are not playthings for predatory paedophiles. Adam Hulin is no victim he is the perpetrator. You can attack who you wish but my message remains rape should always carry a custodial sentence. Rape of a child is unconscionable and should be condemned outright as such. Sisterhooduk
  • Score: 8

2:50pm Sun 27 Apr 14

LindaAGreviews says...

Sisterhooduk wrote:
LindaAGreviews wrote:
Sisterhooduk wrote:
LDmarshall wrote:
I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.
Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him.

If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime.
Your username says it all "sisterhood" a feminist who despises men, Adam Hulin has no time to spend, he did not realise he was committing any crime, therefore your statement is wrong. Do remember the girl accused him of forcing her in every way possible, and the case proved her to be lying. How do you expect a young 18 year old to react when people like you do this after justice has been served and the truth finally came out after 18 months.
Except feminists aren't responsible for this, Adam Hulin when he chose to raped a 12 year old child is, his sentence was far too lenient and the sentiments that he expressed about the victim on here are reprehensible. It strikes me to that had this man been brought up properly he would not be in the situation he is in now. Young girls and children are not playthings for predatory paedophiles. Adam Hulin is no victim he is the perpetrator.

You can attack who you wish but my message remains rape should always carry a custodial sentence. Rape of a child is unconscionable and should be condemned outright as such.
I don't understand why you say "chose" when it was proven he did not know her age and was mislead to her age, therefore is most certainly did not choose to rape a 12 year old girl!
[quote][p][bold]Sisterhooduk[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LindaAGreviews[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sisterhooduk[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LDmarshall[/bold] wrote: I grudgingly agree, I can see vigilante justice trying to control this, and that really does not help. The justice system has run it's cause, and I respect that, he's no saville for gods sake, I would never want to take sides of a rapist, and I don't believe I am in this case.[/p][/quote]Have you seen his comments post sentencing about his victim phrases such as "crying wolf" suggesting she is now pregnant by another older boy thus attempting to impugn her character and both incorrect. He is the one trying to create a hostile environment for his victim and to bring out the vigilantes who support rapists and rape apologism to act for him. If you can't do the time, Adam Hulin, don't do the crime.[/p][/quote]Your username says it all "sisterhood" a feminist who despises men, Adam Hulin has no time to spend, he did not realise he was committing any crime, therefore your statement is wrong. Do remember the girl accused him of forcing her in every way possible, and the case proved her to be lying. How do you expect a young 18 year old to react when people like you do this after justice has been served and the truth finally came out after 18 months.[/p][/quote]Except feminists aren't responsible for this, Adam Hulin when he chose to raped a 12 year old child is, his sentence was far too lenient and the sentiments that he expressed about the victim on here are reprehensible. It strikes me to that had this man been brought up properly he would not be in the situation he is in now. Young girls and children are not playthings for predatory paedophiles. Adam Hulin is no victim he is the perpetrator. You can attack who you wish but my message remains rape should always carry a custodial sentence. Rape of a child is unconscionable and should be condemned outright as such.[/p][/quote]I don't understand why you say "chose" when it was proven he did not know her age and was mislead to her age, therefore is most certainly did not choose to rape a 12 year old girl! LindaAGreviews
  • Score: -7

7:37am Mon 28 Apr 14

Barrett x says...

Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil
Girls!!!!!!!!
Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil Girls!!!!!!!! Barrett x
  • Score: 10

1:33pm Mon 28 Apr 14

G_Whiz says...

Barrett x wrote:
Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil
Girls!!!!!!!!
But you're always going to get people like seekingtruth defending sex offender's, even when hopelessly wrong - they enjoy just winding people up!

There will always be a naive, vocal, liberal around - fact of life!
[quote][p][bold]Barrett x[/bold] wrote: Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil Girls!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]But you're always going to get people like seekingtruth defending sex offender's, even when hopelessly wrong - they enjoy just winding people up! There will always be a naive, vocal, liberal around - fact of life! G_Whiz
  • Score: -8

2:59pm Mon 28 Apr 14

edstar says...

G_Whiz wrote:
Barrett x wrote:
Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil
Girls!!!!!!!!
But you're always going to get people like seekingtruth defending sex offender's, even when hopelessly wrong - they enjoy just winding people up!

There will always be a naive, vocal, liberal around - fact of life!
Why would you call anyone support a convicted rapist a liberal? I would have thought it would be a right wing sexist bigot who would support a rapist.
[quote][p][bold]G_Whiz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Barrett x[/bold] wrote: Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil Girls!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]But you're always going to get people like seekingtruth defending sex offender's, even when hopelessly wrong - they enjoy just winding people up! There will always be a naive, vocal, liberal around - fact of life![/p][/quote]Why would you call anyone support a convicted rapist a liberal? I would have thought it would be a right wing sexist bigot who would support a rapist. edstar
  • Score: 3

7:26pm Mon 28 Apr 14

LindaAGreviews says...

Barrett x wrote:
Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil
Girls!!!!!!!!
You could not be more incorrect! That quote you have mentioned related to Facebook messages is NOT proof! That was taken directly from the girls statement, not at all fact! Now I suggest you refrain from reading misleading newspaper reports, I have seen too many in my time. The girl was asked in interview at the time if she ever told him of her age and that was her reply, once the police looked into this, there was no evidence of this conversation ever taking place at all! There was no evidence what so ever that he had any reason to believe she was under 16 and if you read into the case, which you obviously haven't, you would see that this is the case, instead your ignorance and Your statement is incorrect and you have fallen to the submission of town reporting creating a shock story.
[quote][p][bold]Barrett x[/bold] wrote: Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil Girls!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]You could not be more incorrect! That quote you have mentioned related to Facebook messages is NOT proof! That was taken directly from the girls statement, not at all fact! Now I suggest you refrain from reading misleading newspaper reports, I have seen too many in my time. The girl was asked in interview at the time if she ever told him of her age and that was her reply, once the police looked into this, there was no evidence of this conversation ever taking place at all! There was no evidence what so ever that he had any reason to believe she was under 16 and if you read into the case, which you obviously haven't, you would see that this is the case, instead your ignorance and Your statement is incorrect and you have fallen to the submission of town reporting creating a shock story. LindaAGreviews
  • Score: 5

11:19pm Mon 28 Apr 14

seekingtruth says...

The voice of reason and justice should prevail. The sentence has been decided by the court who were in possession of all the evidence. The baying crowd cannot be allowed to influence justice and this newspaper should not be encouraging it.
The voice of reason and justice should prevail. The sentence has been decided by the court who were in possession of all the evidence. The baying crowd cannot be allowed to influence justice and this newspaper should not be encouraging it. seekingtruth
  • Score: 2

10:05am Tue 29 Apr 14

PrettyBwoi88 says...

If you cannot tell the difference between a 12 year old and 16 year old clearly then don't engage in any sexual activity with them in the first place. I somehow believe he may of been aware she was not the age she portrayed herself to be, but I generally think he didn't care as he just wanted to get what he wanted. As to the fact he got let off due to his "promising" ability......think the judge could do with a book being thrown at their head as they have sent out the wrong message to any further offenders who will commit similar crimes.
If you cannot tell the difference between a 12 year old and 16 year old clearly then don't engage in any sexual activity with them in the first place. I somehow believe he may of been aware she was not the age she portrayed herself to be, but I generally think he didn't care as he just wanted to get what he wanted. As to the fact he got let off due to his "promising" ability......think the judge could do with a book being thrown at their head as they have sent out the wrong message to any further offenders who will commit similar crimes. PrettyBwoi88
  • Score: 6

1:00pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Barrett x says...

LindaAGreviews wrote:
Barrett x wrote:
Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil
Girls!!!!!!!!
You could not be more incorrect! That quote you have mentioned related to Facebook messages is NOT proof! That was taken directly from the girls statement, not at all fact! Now I suggest you refrain from reading misleading newspaper reports, I have seen too many in my time. The girl was asked in interview at the time if she ever told him of her age and that was her reply, once the police looked into this, there was no evidence of this conversation ever taking place at all! There was no evidence what so ever that he had any reason to believe she was under 16 and if you read into the case, which you obviously haven't, you would see that this is the case, instead your ignorance and Your statement is incorrect and you have fallen to the submission of town reporting creating a shock story.
And how can you be so sure then??.. Im what way are you in relation to this case??? Your obviously a sick minded human!!
[quote][p][bold]LindaAGreviews[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Barrett x[/bold] wrote: Well actualy he DID know her age as it was PROVEN through fb messages that he asked her what year she was in school she replied "year 7" to which he replied and i quote "CUTE" it does not take a blady genius to work out how old she is especially as he is supposed to be this very bright boy with a great career prospect and a promising future ahead!!! Not going to be the same for the poor girl who he RAPED and damaged no shes now got to carry that for the rest of her life!! Sick sick boy and as for the judge well lets hope he gets sacked and humiliated for what he has just allowed a predator to walk the streets and groom young INNOCENT lil Girls!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]You could not be more incorrect! That quote you have mentioned related to Facebook messages is NOT proof! That was taken directly from the girls statement, not at all fact! Now I suggest you refrain from reading misleading newspaper reports, I have seen too many in my time. The girl was asked in interview at the time if she ever told him of her age and that was her reply, once the police looked into this, there was no evidence of this conversation ever taking place at all! There was no evidence what so ever that he had any reason to believe she was under 16 and if you read into the case, which you obviously haven't, you would see that this is the case, instead your ignorance and Your statement is incorrect and you have fallen to the submission of town reporting creating a shock story.[/p][/quote]And how can you be so sure then??.. Im what way are you in relation to this case??? Your obviously a sick minded human!! Barrett x
  • Score: -1

3:03pm Tue 29 Apr 14

LindaAGreviews says...

Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion.
Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion. LindaAGreviews
  • Score: 2

4:06pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Barrett x says...

LindaAGreviews wrote:
Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion.
I would never get myself in this sort of situation it is inhumane vial sick in
Every way shape and form..... Retired?? Most probably sacked due to your incompetance of recognising a predator and a major threat to young girls! Lets hope that your daughter if you have one never has to face this kind of situation!
[quote][p][bold]LindaAGreviews[/bold] wrote: Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion.[/p][/quote]I would never get myself in this sort of situation it is inhumane vial sick in Every way shape and form..... Retired?? Most probably sacked due to your incompetance of recognising a predator and a major threat to young girls! Lets hope that your daughter if you have one never has to face this kind of situation! Barrett x
  • Score: -4

9:42pm Tue 29 Apr 14

LindaAGreviews says...

Barrett x wrote:
LindaAGreviews wrote:
Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion.
I would never get myself in this sort of situation it is inhumane vial sick in
Every way shape and form..... Retired?? Most probably sacked due to your incompetance of recognising a predator and a major threat to young girls! Lets hope that your daughter if you have one never has to face this kind of situation!
What a mindless human being you are. I highly doubt you have ever been tin attendance of a case like one of these, in comparison to over 30 years worth I believe I can spot a "predator" and a "danger" and this 19 year old, has been deemed no threat to the public through probation officers and pre sentencing reports. I'm glad everyone can see what kind of person you are. Someone who cannot accept the facts, and chooses to fall to the submission of news reporters who's job it is to create a "shock" story to gain personal attention. I respect everyone who look further than the headlines, and respect the facts that can be difficult to find through misleading reports. I'm sure everyone can now see how pleasant you really are.
[quote][p][bold]Barrett x[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LindaAGreviews[/bold] wrote: Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion.[/p][/quote]I would never get myself in this sort of situation it is inhumane vial sick in Every way shape and form..... Retired?? Most probably sacked due to your incompetance of recognising a predator and a major threat to young girls! Lets hope that your daughter if you have one never has to face this kind of situation![/p][/quote]What a mindless human being you are. I highly doubt you have ever been tin attendance of a case like one of these, in comparison to over 30 years worth I believe I can spot a "predator" and a "danger" and this 19 year old, has been deemed no threat to the public through probation officers and pre sentencing reports. I'm glad everyone can see what kind of person you are. Someone who cannot accept the facts, and chooses to fall to the submission of news reporters who's job it is to create a "shock" story to gain personal attention. I respect everyone who look further than the headlines, and respect the facts that can be difficult to find through misleading reports. I'm sure everyone can now see how pleasant you really are. LindaAGreviews
  • Score: -4

9:42pm Tue 29 Apr 14

LindaAGreviews says...

Barrett x wrote:
LindaAGreviews wrote:
Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion.
I would never get myself in this sort of situation it is inhumane vial sick in
Every way shape and form..... Retired?? Most probably sacked due to your incompetance of recognising a predator and a major threat to young girls! Lets hope that your daughter if you have one never has to face this kind of situation!
What a mindless human being you are. I highly doubt you have ever been tin attendance of a case like one of these, in comparison to over 30 years worth I believe I can spot a "predator" and a "danger" and this 19 year old, has been deemed no threat to the public through probation officers and pre sentencing reports. I'm glad everyone can see what kind of person you are. Someone who cannot accept the facts, and chooses to fall to the submission of news reporters who's job it is to create a "shock" story to gain personal attention. I respect everyone who look further than the headlines, and respect the facts that can be difficult to find through misleading reports. I'm sure everyone can now see how pleasant you really are.
[quote][p][bold]Barrett x[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LindaAGreviews[/bold] wrote: Retired from the legal system, but say through the entirety of this case, I however found it not necessary to present the case in a misrepresented manner like this "newspaper" has chosen to do so. I give my professional opinion of this case, it is up to you to whether you follow the crowd or trust the justice system that we live within and all make the best attempt to abide by. One hopes that if yourself were to get yourself in a situation whereby you were summoned to court you would have all faith in your country's legal system to come to the correct conclusion.[/p][/quote]I would never get myself in this sort of situation it is inhumane vial sick in Every way shape and form..... Retired?? Most probably sacked due to your incompetance of recognising a predator and a major threat to young girls! Lets hope that your daughter if you have one never has to face this kind of situation![/p][/quote]What a mindless human being you are. I highly doubt you have ever been tin attendance of a case like one of these, in comparison to over 30 years worth I believe I can spot a "predator" and a "danger" and this 19 year old, has been deemed no threat to the public through probation officers and pre sentencing reports. I'm glad everyone can see what kind of person you are. Someone who cannot accept the facts, and chooses to fall to the submission of news reporters who's job it is to create a "shock" story to gain personal attention. I respect everyone who look further than the headlines, and respect the facts that can be difficult to find through misleading reports. I'm sure everyone can now see how pleasant you really are. LindaAGreviews
  • Score: -3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree