Easter activities 'best ever' at Morden Hall Park
Thousands of people headed to Morden Hall Park for an eggsellent hunt and duck race over the Easter period.
At one of the events, families dropped toy ducks into the river for a Quacky Races activity in the park.
A couple of days later, organisers hailed the Easter Egg Trail held on Easter Saturday, April 19 as the best year ever after 2,500 people turned out to take part.
Youngsters took home chocolate eggs after the hunt around the National Trust run park in Morden Road.
Isabel Nancarrow, learning officer at Morden Hall Park, said: "It looks as though we had the best year ever for Easter Egg Trails.
"The trails take place all over the country as a collaboration between the National Trust and Cadbury.
"We love welcoming everyone and seeing families have such a good time at Morden Hall Park."
- Parents and staff celebrating outstanding Ofsted rating at a children's centre
- The thimble that saved thousands of servicemen
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Young man rescued from scaffolding and treated for leg injury
- Huge police man-hunt after 'suicidal' woman went missing in Raynes Park
Comments are closed on this article.