A bunny mummy surprised children with eggs and Easter cards as they played at the weekend.
Children at the soft play pod at Wimbledon YMCA were greeted by 'angel' mum Juliette MacVarish dressed as an Easter bunny and bearing chocolate gifts on Saturday afternoon.
The Anita's Angels Easter Egg day was organised by fundraising group Anita's Angels, which donated 1,250 eggs to children and the elderly all over London last weekend.
A YMCA spokesman said: "It was a great moment to see the Easter bunnies enter the soft play and it definitely made the day for everyone present."
- IN PICTURES: Driver ploughs through bollards then abandons crashed car at Raynes Park Station
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- Expelled: Merton councillor and former London Assembly candidate expelled from Conservative Party
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks
- WATCH: CCTV released of Tunisia terror attack that killed Morden couple as security services and travel advice criticised at inquest