A bunny mummy surprised children with eggs and Easter cards as they played at the weekend.
Children at the soft play pod at Wimbledon YMCA were greeted by 'angel' mum Juliette MacVarish dressed as an Easter bunny and bearing chocolate gifts on Saturday afternoon.
The Anita's Angels Easter Egg day was organised by fundraising group Anita's Angels, which donated 1,250 eggs to children and the elderly all over London last weekend.
A YMCA spokesman said: "It was a great moment to see the Easter bunnies enter the soft play and it definitely made the day for everyone present."
- Police appeal to find two teenage boys after knife point robbery in Colliers Wood
- Updated: Gas works close parts of Kingston Road for the rest of the week
- Park staff and volunteers form opposition group and condemn lack of transparency over Merton Council's controversial outsourcing plans
- Revealed: Some vulnerable young people in Merton waited 19 weeks for mental health assessments last year
- Two arrests and one wanted man after serious chemical assault at a Colliers Wood shopping centre