A bunny mummy surprised children with eggs and Easter cards as they played at the weekend.
Children at the soft play pod at Wimbledon YMCA were greeted by 'angel' mum Juliette MacVarish dressed as an Easter bunny and bearing chocolate gifts on Saturday afternoon.
The Anita's Angels Easter Egg day was organised by fundraising group Anita's Angels, which donated 1,250 eggs to children and the elderly all over London last weekend.
A YMCA spokesman said: "It was a great moment to see the Easter bunnies enter the soft play and it definitely made the day for everyone present."
- Disabled woman, 36, housebound over Christmas after thieves steal her mobility scooter
- Two men expose themselves to women in Mitcham street - police appeal for witnesses
- Police hunt man, 31, accused of racial abuse in Wimbledon Library
- Armed police arrested wanted Pollards Hill teenager
- Police collect more than 300 Christmas presents for Merton children in care