A bunny mummy surprised children with eggs and Easter cards as they played at the weekend.
Children at the soft play pod at Wimbledon YMCA were greeted by 'angel' mum Juliette MacVarish dressed as an Easter bunny and bearing chocolate gifts on Saturday afternoon.
The Anita's Angels Easter Egg day was organised by fundraising group Anita's Angels, which donated 1,250 eggs to children and the elderly all over London last weekend.
A YMCA spokesman said: "It was a great moment to see the Easter bunnies enter the soft play and it definitely made the day for everyone present."
- 'It made me angry': Mitcham woman's frustration as grandparents' graves are left overgrown in Lambeth cemetery
- Comedy's finest are heading to south west London for Balham Comedy Festival
- AFC Wimbledon fan raises £32,000 for Prostate Cancer UK after incurable diagnosis
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- Hoody-wearing gunman who followed shopper home may have been involved in 'car jacking'