Surprise bunny delivers eggs to children at YMCA
A bunny mummy surprised children with eggs and Easter cards as they played at the weekend.
Children at the soft play pod at Wimbledon YMCA were greeted by 'angel' mum Juliette MacVarish dressed as an Easter bunny and bearing chocolate gifts on Saturday afternoon.
The Anita's Angels Easter Egg day was organised by fundraising group Anita's Angels, which donated 1,250 eggs to children and the elderly all over London last weekend.
A YMCA spokesman said: "It was a great moment to see the Easter bunnies enter the soft play and it definitely made the day for everyone present."
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
- Man charged with murder of Southfields grandmother found strangled
- Touched by an Angel: New pastor welcomed by church community
- Youngsters get creative as part of library reading challenge in Merton
- A 55-year-old man appeared in court charged with possessing extreme pornography and images of a child
Comments are closed on this article.