A bunny mummy surprised children with eggs and Easter cards as they played at the weekend.
Children at the soft play pod at Wimbledon YMCA were greeted by 'angel' mum Juliette MacVarish dressed as an Easter bunny and bearing chocolate gifts on Saturday afternoon.
The Anita's Angels Easter Egg day was organised by fundraising group Anita's Angels, which donated 1,250 eggs to children and the elderly all over London last weekend.
A YMCA spokesman said: "It was a great moment to see the Easter bunnies enter the soft play and it definitely made the day for everyone present."
- 'Ruthless' burglars who tied up and tortured elderly couple before stealing £20,000 worth of valuables jailed for 15 years
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- 'I would have no heating, no food, no Christmas': Disabled ex-serviceman fined £700 for driving in bus lane
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn