Suspected drug dealers arrested after police chase in Mitcham
Two people have been chased by police and arrested on suspicion of drugs offences this afternoon.
Officers patrolling in the Mitcham Lane area of Mitcham chased and arrested two people for possession with intent to supply drugs, a police spokesman said.
Neighbours reported seeing four police riot vans near the scene at about 2pm.
The officers were not called to the scene.
- Council wins Judicial Review over expansion of Dundonald Primary School
- Therapist to share groundbreaking work on Tamil depression at South Africa conference
- Oxygen pumps 'not solution to bigger problem' at Cannon Hill Common lake after 2,000 fish died
- Celebrity music mogul Mervyn Conn arrested in connection with historic rape and sexual assault allegations
- University student to scale Kilimanjaro for children's charity
Comments are closed on this article.