Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- Man bailed after arson arrest following fire at elderly woman's home next to nursery
- Man appears in court charged with murder of fellow prison inmate Madala Washington from Wimbledon
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls