Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- New electric black cabs to hit London's streets this year
- 'Cruel and outdated' or demise of 'excellent' sport? Wimbledon Stadium holds final greyhound race
- Transport for London takeover of South West Trains ruled out after franchise awarded to private firm and Hong Kong group
- Appeal for man missing from Merton for over two weeks
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow