Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Election day in Wimbledon, Mitcham and Morden - Here's how it's shaping up
- What you need to know about voting tomorrow
- Merton Civic Awards: Long-standing secretary of residents' association who goes extra mile
- VIDEO: Commuters blocked from Surbiton platform as signalling problem causes 40-minute delays
- Teenager nominated by peers delighted to collect guiding award