Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Southern Rail strike: Fresh walkout announced for next month
- 'We have to remember who they were and what they have lost': Family of Morden couple killed in Tunisia terrorist attack release statement as inquest ends
- Micro-farm in shipping container forced to move due to Wimbledon Stadium development
- Southern owners apologises to passengers as profits slump
- Tunisia beach attack victims were unlawfully killed, coroner rules