Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Four men jailed for more than 25 years for masked armed robbery
- Traditional country show to transform National Trust park over Bank Holiday weekend
- Do you know an outstanding young person who deserves recognition for going the extra mile?
- UPDATE: Residents evacuated as fire destroys roof of semi-detached home
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend