Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- No show: Man charged with stabbing woman in the leg in Mitcham fails to appear in court
- Missing Mitcham girl found safe and well
- Don't name streets after people in case they are paedophiles, councils told
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming