Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Former weather presenter to Channel her energies into charity swim
- No charges for police officers after IPCC investigation of Liam Albert car chase
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Merton police officer dismissed from the Met for 'discreditable conduct' after admitting voyeurism offences