Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Man pleads not guilty to stealing nearly £2,000 worth of equipment from Mitcham Golf Club
- VIDEO: Morden’s UFC star Brad Pickett on the pressures of fatherhood and being an entertainer
- Mother and son rescued from burning house in Wimbledon
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you