Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Tennis club 'shocked' by courts closure
- Controversial charity wins right to open secondary school in Merton
- Multi-vehicle crash closes two lanes on A3 Surrey-bound at Tolworth
- Delicious cheesecake crowned winner at Harvest Festival