Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Inadequate rating for 'understaffed' care home with no toilet roll that houses vulnerable adults in Mitcham
- Dog walker punches man in face in front of family in Wimbledon
- Frail elderly woman left with two-inch gash in head after mugging in Mitcham
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- Fears rise over NHS plans to cut services across London and the country