Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Man risks his own life to try and save 'shy' dog Rocky from flat fire
- Plot adjacent to Mitcham Common auctioned off to land speculator
- Caribbean feast in Merton Abbey Mills raised cash for charity
- 'Scrutinise council decision to commission adult education' say opposition
- VIDEO: South London has a new 21st century fire station but don't worry: it still has a pole