Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- IN PICTURES: Driver ploughs through bollards then abandons crashed car at Raynes Park Station
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- Expelled: Merton councillor and former London Assembly candidate expelled from Conservative Party
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks
- WATCH: CCTV released of Tunisia terror attack that killed Morden couple as security services and travel advice criticised at inquest