Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Research shows two-third of pet owners miss out on travel because of separation anxiety
- 'We all come to her for advice': Four generations of the same family celebrate 100th birthday of Wimbledon resident
- Search for two men following knife-point robbery
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure