Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Putney Bridge underground station closed and evacuated after 'suspicious package' found
- Police appeal to find 14-year-old boy missing from Mitcham for a month
- VIDEO AND PICTURES: Mitcham Common fire may have been caused by discarded cigarette
- Two men re-bailed after machete fight involving 15 young people in Mitcham town centre
- This is what the 'Waitrose effect' can do to the value of your home