Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Thousands of pro-EU protesters take to the streets
- Westminster attack: Family of murdered officer thank police and public for support
- Westminster terror attack 'over within 82 seconds'
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- WATCH: Neighbours pay emotional tributes to retired window cleaner killed in Westminster terror attack