Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Man, 31, accused of racial abuse at Wimbledon Library in court
- Children's author unveils new school library to excited pupils
- VIDEO: My night in a Y Cube. Could this small home help ease London's homelessness squeeze?
- Disabled woman, 36, housebound over Christmas after thieves steal her mobility scooter
- Two men expose themselves to women in Mitcham street - police appeal for witnesses