Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Man found dead on Mitcham Common 'turned to alcohol over post-traumatic stress'
- Polish burglars were 'high on drink and drugs' before violent Wimbledon burglary
- UPDATE: Met Office issue snow and ice warning across Greater London and Surrey
- Violent burglar stood outside house and told police "they're inside"
- AFC Wimbledon confident there are enough parking spaces around proposed Plough Lane stadium