Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Exciting line-up announced for Merton's Celebrating Age Festival
- Delivery van damaged after getting stuck under railway bridge
- Safety fears to be discussed at residents' meeting after violent Kings Road burglary
- 'Geeky' brothers attempt to visit all 270 tube stations to fund holiday for sick children
- Six bedroom house to be built on tennis court near All England Club in Wimbledon