Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Accidentally being in The Bill, saving people's lives and facing guns and knives - all in a day's work for retiring station supervisor
- Wimbledon Leisure Centre evacuated in fear of "noxious vapours" after industrial cleaner was mixed with pool chemicals
- Do you share your 90th birthday with the Queen? Join the future mayor for afternoon tea
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles