Brownies are celebrating raising hundreds of pounds for charity by selling baked goods and refreshments.
A tombola and sale of clothes and toys raised £597 for the 25th Wimbledon brownie group to help pay for a coach to their pack holiday in West Sussex.
Tea, homemade cupcakes and scones were among the items sold by the girls at St Mark’s Church Hall, Compton Road, Wimbledon.
Brown Owl Mee-Ling Williams said: "The brownies loved it.
"They loved serving customers even though there weren’t many so they were fighting over people.
"We all enjoyed it, even the leaders."
The event was held on Saturday, March 29.
- Mitcham Common emerges as unlikely venue for delay-hit Wimbledon championships
- Artists gather to celebrate life and work of William Morris
- Children's choir tenth anniversary celebrated in song
- Family pays tribute to hero Colliers Wood man killed at Old Street station trying to save brother
- Leading GP declines to support Epsom and St Helier A&E and maternity hopes as fears of post-election cuts resurface