A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- Live boxing: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- WH Smith to follow Waterstones' lead and return to Wimbledon town centre
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- 'Stay alert but not alarmed' says Met as force takes to Twitter to police Wimbledon tennis championships
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'