A firearms incident near to Wimbledon station caused police to temporarily shut down the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) and firearms officers were called the station at 4.27pm on Sunday, April 6.
There are no reports shots were fired or anyone was injured.
Police said two suspects, both 18-years-old, are in custody.
A third man had fled the scene before police arrived and officers are investigating to establish his whereabouts.
Wimbledon station reopened at about 6pm.
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- Operation Dibbin: 31 appear in court or cautioned after police seize drugs and knives in raids in Tooting
- Southfields Academy stabbing: Three teenagers dodge custodial sentences after 15-year-old stabbed inside school
- RMT rail union announces five-day train strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London