A three-year-old girl has been struck by a car outside a primary school in Morden this afternoon.
Metropolitan Police officers and paramedics were called to the road outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way at 1.45pm today to reports of a collision involving a young child.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed the girl had suffered a leg injury and was taken to St George's Hospital.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.email@example.com.
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- UPDATED: Elderly man in hospital after falling under a train at Tooting Broadway station
- UPDATED: SIX people injured as chemical incident closes Wimbledon Leisure Centre and surrounding roads
- PICTURES: Passenger and driver manage to escape "dramatic" car fire in Dundonald Road