A three-year-old girl has been struck by a car outside a primary school in Morden this afternoon.
Metropolitan Police officers and paramedics were called to the road outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way at 1.45pm today to reports of a collision involving a young child.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed the girl had suffered a leg injury and was taken to St George's Hospital.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Police officer killed in Westminster terror attack died despite wearing body armour
- 'Because I am a girl': Hundreds of students from Wimbledon secondary school march for women's rights
- Merton Council defends decision to live stream footage of nesting birds but not council meetings
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit