Child hit by car outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way, Morden
A three-year-old girl has been struck by a car outside a primary school in Morden this afternoon.
Metropolitan Police officers and paramedics were called to the road outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way at 1.45pm today to reports of a collision involving a young child.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed the girl had suffered a leg injury and was taken to St George's Hospital.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Council wins Judicial Review over expansion of Dundonald Primary School
- Therapist to share groundbreaking work on Tamil depression at South Africa conference
- Oxygen pumps 'not solution to bigger problem' at Cannon Hill Common lake after 2,000 fish died
- Celebrity music mogul Mervyn Conn arrested in connection with historic rape and sexual assault allegations
- University student to scale Kilimanjaro for children's charity
Comments are closed on this article.