A three-year-old girl has been struck by a car outside a primary school in Morden this afternoon.
Metropolitan Police officers and paramedics were called to the road outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way at 1.45pm today to reports of a collision involving a young child.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed the girl had suffered a leg injury and was taken to St George's Hospital.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.email@example.com.
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- Assault victim in 'critical condition' after being knocked unconscious at Tube station
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Police called to Wimbledon Broadway after 'concerns for the safety of a man'
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final