A three-year-old girl has been struck by a car outside a primary school in Morden this afternoon.
Metropolitan Police officers and paramedics were called to the road outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way at 1.45pm today to reports of a collision involving a young child.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed the girl had suffered a leg injury and was taken to St George's Hospital.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.email@example.com.
- Company fined after scaffolder nearly died in Sainsbury's roof plunge
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Pippi Longstocking and Batman welcome education minister to launch young writer competition on World Book Day
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts
- Man and woman taken to hospital after motorbike and cyclist crash near Tooting station