Child hit by car outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way, Morden
A three-year-old girl has been struck by a car outside a primary school in Morden this afternoon.
Metropolitan Police officers and paramedics were called to the road outside Hillcross Primary School in Ashridge Way at 1.45pm today to reports of a collision involving a young child.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed the girl had suffered a leg injury and was taken to St George's Hospital.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6336 or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Touched by an Angel: New pastor welcomed by church community
- Youngsters get creative as part of library reading challenge in Merton
- A 55-year-old man appeared in court charged with possessing extreme pornography and images of a child
- VIDEO: Thousands of pounds raised at rugby sevens tournament for paralysed Wimbledon RFC player Jack Fishwick
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
Comments are closed on this article.