An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Merton police officer dismissed from the Met for 'discreditable conduct' after admitting voyeurism offences
- Wimbledon tennis championships: travel tips and parking changes through Wimbledon and Southfields during two week event
- Brexit: Focus must be on protecting jobs and stabilising the economy say Merton's politicians