An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Morden friends of murdered grandmother Violet Price pay tribute to her
- Historic pub could be demolished to make way for flats in conservation area
- 'Bring back our parade' - Calls for return of Mitcham Carnival's opening event
- Detectives have released this photo of a man they want to speak to about a robbery and assault
- Being a fussy eater inspired love of cooking which took local man all the way to MasterChef final