An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Mother and son rescued from burning house in Wimbledon
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London
- Sadiq Khan to launch inquiry into foreign property investors over fears 'dirty money' is flooding into London