New terraced homes to be built in Florence Road, Wimbledon
An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Street parties and activities planned for when RideLondon-Surrey cyclists pass through Merton
- ASBO for 18-year-old who verbally abused shopkeeper
- Thousands celebrate Eid at Baithul Futuh Mosque in Morden
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Man charged with raping 14-year-old girl in Wandle Park is remanded in custody
Comments are closed on this article.