An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- House fire near to Mitcham Eastfields station under investigation
- Self-harm figures drop in London in the middle of ‘epidemic’
- Wimbledon pub offers free Christmas dinners to anyone alone on Christmas Day
- New mobile game Snatch lets players win real prizes by 'stealing' from others
- Lung cancer breakthrough: New test could spot if you've got disease five years earlier than scans