New terraced homes to be built in Florence Road, Wimbledon
An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- VIDEO: Student film promoting gender equality broadcast to political leaders at UK's Girl Summit
- Dramatic collapse of Tulisa drugs trial could affect Colliers Wood man Leon Anderson 'stung in dry run' by fake sheikh
- Director appeals for return of stolen filmmaking equipment and footage
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Co-Operative store re-opened after suspected gas leak from a fridge
Comments are closed on this article.