An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Rape victim told to "f*** off and cry in the street" by stranger she approached for help after attack near Southfields Station
- Criminal chased by police after he tried to escape from court gets a year behind bars
- BREAKING: Bank Holiday Monday rail strike suspended
- Man, 20, charged under terrorism act with preparing to go to Somalia to join Al-Shabaab
- More needs to be done to protect cyclists say campaigners