An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- VIDEO: Teenager reaches final of short film competition judged by Dame Helen Mirren
- Jobs at risk in Wimbledon and Colliers Wood after Phones 4u collapse
- Police tape off house after man in his 20s found stabbed near Mitcham Common
- Army professionals promise to whip you into shape with free fitness class
- Stroke sufferer 'prisoner in own home' after housing association fails to fix hazardous path