An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- New electric black cabs to hit London's streets this year
- 'Cruel and outdated' or demise of 'excellent' sport? Wimbledon Stadium holds final greyhound race
- Transport for London takeover of South West Trains ruled out after franchise awarded to private firm and Hong Kong group
- Appeal for man missing from Merton for over two weeks
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow