New terraced homes to be built in Florence Road, Wimbledon
An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Touched by an Angel: New pastor welcomed by church community
- Youngsters get creative as part of library reading challenge in Merton
- A 55-year-old man appeared in court charged with possessing extreme pornography and images of a child
- VIDEO: Thousands of pounds raised at rugby sevens tournament for paralysed Wimbledon RFC player Jack Fishwick
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
Comments are closed on this article.