An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- 'I have lost almost a stone in two weeks': Why Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is taking its toll on Lee Mead
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London