An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- What you need to know about voting tomorrow
- Merton Civic Awards: Long-standing secretary of residents' association who goes extra mile
- VIDEO: Commuters blocked from Surbiton platform as signalling problem causes 40-minute delays
- Teenager nominated by peers delighted to collect guiding award
- An alpaca got a shave alongside sheep at £2,000 city farm fundraising event