An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- AFC Wimbledon confident there are enough parking spaces around proposed Plough Lane stadium
- 'Massive bill' for Thames Water and another nightmare for south London commuters as leaks continue to pour into rail tunnel
- Charity drops plans for new free secondary school in Merton
- Campaigners call on Merton Council leader to reject proposed cuts to adult social care
- Transformation begins for tower voted London's ugliest building