An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Concerned residents tell MP adult education must be saved
- A 50-year-old man from Mitcham will face trial for rape and indecent assault
- A royal rose bush planted with historic spade
- Englishman scores goal for Scotland at Celtic Park
- Sudden departure of headteacher and chair of governors leaves parents demanding answers