An office and a self contained three bedroom flat on the site will be demolished to make way for the three bedroom homes near to the junction with Trinity Road.
It is proposed the new houses will be in keeping with the style of the surrounding properties with two storey front bays and sash windows. No additional parking spaces are proposed.
The decision was made on Thursday, March 27.
- Disabled woman, 36, housebound over Christmas after thieves steal her mobility scooter
- Two men expose themselves to women in Mitcham street - police appeal for witnesses
- Police hunt man, 31, accused of racial abuse in Wimbledon Library
- Armed police arrested wanted Pollards Hill teenager
- Police collect more than 300 Christmas presents for Merton children in care