The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Man charged with robbery escapes from mental health facility in Wandsworth
- Top doctor gets award for being "tower of strength" to sick baby and family
- Cousin of murdered Fico Dougan invites ex-gang members to share their stories
- Burglar pleads guilty to battering academic Paul Kohler at his Wimbledon home
- Police make arrest following Mitcham stabbing