The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London
- 'Dream come true': Sutton come from behind to set up lucrative tie against Leeds Utd