The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Violent burglary victim pleads with his attackers to turn their backs on crime
- Warning of snow and ice across Greater London and Surrey
- Violent burglar stood outside house and told police "they're inside"
- AFC Wimbledon confident there are enough parking spaces around proposed Plough Lane stadium
- 'Massive bill' for Thames Water and another nightmare for south London commuters as leaks continue to pour into rail tunnel