The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Family business Gerrys of Wimbledon to become furniture store Neptune this summer
- Schoolboy aims to beat his £700 cake sale record to raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Jeremy Hunt offers pause on junior doctors contract imposition
- Man trespasses on train tracks at Wimbledon Station to 'retrieve a lost ball'
- UPDATED: Vauxhall fire continues to cause travel chaos across south London