The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Pixie Lott and Strictly's Kristina to conjure up Hollywood's golden age in Wimbledon dance show
- 'Steak knife' pub stabbing - Man, 36, charged with attempted grievous bodily harm
- Met PC denies sexually assaulting and harassing prostitute
- Suspended Merton police chief sacked for "inappropriate behaviour" towards women colleagues
- Bank Holiday special: What to do in Wimbledon this weekend (May 1 to May 4)