The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- REVEALED: These are the places where you're most (and least) likely to pass your driving test in London
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips
- Southern Rail passengers urged to claim compensation
- Huge gaffe as La La Land mistakenly announced best picture prize winner over Moonlight at Oscars
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week