The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Teenager halfway towards volunteering trip fundraising target
- Friends say goodbye to inspirational woman who led the way in local politics
- Two car crash causes traffic tailbacks
- School to build £10m music complex designed by Olympic Velodrome architects
- Dog bites and 4am starts all part of the job for milkman retiring after 39 years