The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Bring the Dons Home campaign urge fans to pen support for new Plough Lane stadium
- The 12 most read stories in Wimbledon in 2014
- Elderly dementia sufferer 'roughly handled' and bruised at care home, report finds
- Womble calls on people to help make Christmas special for boy with cancer
- Police officers chase and catch 'knife-man' as he flees dock