The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Southern dispute: Strike to go ahead
- Trial of Raynes Park man delayed after sawn-off rifle and £4,000 worth of cannabis found on Northampton train
- WATCH: Man punches customer and throws chair at his head in pub fight
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know