The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Tram services added to TfL tube map for first time
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Appeal for missing Wandsworth woman who may be in Merton
- Cross-continent art exhibition funds books for rural Zimbabwean primary school