The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Music mogul 'used his fame to rape and abuse young girls', court hears
- Eight-year-old boy faced 'attempted abduction' by two men in a car as he played near home with friends
- AFC Wimbledon cleared for Plough Lane return
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- Protesters line steps of New Wimbledon Theatre against opening night of Dirty Dancing