The Ghanaian community celebrated 57 years of independence from British colonial rule with music, food and dancing.
There was a buffet dinner with traditional Ghanain cuisine, live music from African performers and speeches.
Figges Marsh ward Councillor Agatha Akyigyina organised the event on Saturday, March 15.
Coun Akyigyina said it went really well and it was well attended.
- Matthew Kitandwe murder: Second boy arrested as detectives return to the scene one week on and £10,000 reward for information is offered
- Nationwide chicken wing challenge heads to Wandsworth bars
- Blue badge fraudsters fined for falsely using disabled badges, one belonging to a dead man, to park for free
- Brexit vote and Boris Johnson bid to succeed Cameron could mean Heathrow expansion is denied, say campaigners
- Police on 'high alert' for post-Brexit racism and hate crime