A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- UPDATED: Sadiq Khan beats Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- Sadiq Khan set to lead majority Labour group as Ukip picks up first London Assembly seats in more than a decade
- AS IT HAPPENED: Our live coverage of the very long day when Sadiq Khan became Mayor of London
- Newsquest - publisher of this website - wins innovation award for digital advertising
- 'Elated': Labour’s Leonie Cooper wins Merton and Wandsworth seat on London Assembly from the Tories