A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Family pays tribute to hero Colliers Wood man killed at Old Street station trying to save brother
- Leading GP declines to support Epsom and St Helier A&E and maternity hopes as fears of post-election cuts resurface
- Swings and roundabouts - parents slam council over 'infuriating' playground layout
- 18-year-old stabbed outside community centre in 'revenge attack'
- Merton Civic Awards: Wimbledon BookFest director recognised for making a success of festival