A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Company fined after scaffolder nearly died in Sainsbury's roof plunge
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Pippi Longstocking and Batman welcome education minister to launch young writer competition on World Book Day
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts
- Man and woman taken to hospital after motorbike and cyclist crash near Tooting station