Man charged with possessing offensive weapon in Colliers Wood
A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Iranian TV firm set to takeover studio where The Bill was produced
- CLEARED: Accident at West Barnes Lane level crossing closes Burlington Road
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
- Man charged with murder of Southfields grandmother found strangled
- Touched by an Angel: New pastor welcomed by church community
Comments are closed on this article.