A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather
- Matthew Kitandwe murder: Second boy arrested as detectives return to the scene one week on and £10,000 reward for information is offered
- Police hunting man wanted in connection to five burglaries
- Nationwide chicken wing challenge heads to Wandsworth bars