A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- 'It's just your worst nightmare': Daughter of Morden couple killed in Tunisia terror attack pays tribute to parents
- 'We are so in awe of him': Tributes paid to young doctor who raised over £100,000 for charity after cancer diagnosis
- Speeding laws are changing - and the punishments are about to get tougher
- South West services delayed by up to an hour after person hit by train