A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Volunteers needed for former dog poo alley planting day
- Andy Murray wannabe hopes to ace three day world tennis record in Wimbledon
- Payback for Traingate: Epsom and St Helier "renegotiating" contract with Deloitte consultants after "super-hospital" leak
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems