A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Stabbing: Teenager hospitalised and two men arrested after "large machete fight"
- Rejected: Council refuses permission for block of flats on Mitcham Cricket Green Conservation Area
- Man accused of 'hammer attack' in Mitcham pleads not guilty
- Shock hailstones in Merton last night leave residents baffled
- 'Grave concerns' for boy missing with mother for a year as High Court judge issues appeal