A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Infant daughter of Morden family swept into the sea dies in hospital
- Man arrested following fatal crash during police pursuit from officers investigating drone near Wandsworth Prison
- ‘London has a special place in our hearts’: Futuristic Polar Bears are ready to DJ in Clapham
- Poo on a platform: Horrified commuter finds 'human excrement' on station platform TWO DAYS in a row
- Interview: Ridley Scott’s son Luke prepares to hit the big time with directorial debut Morgan