Man charged with possessing offensive weapon in Colliers Wood
A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Missing Mitcham pensioner John Gilgeours found safe and well
- UPDATE: Police confirm woman hit by train was from Wimbledon
- Cyclist who died in Raynes Park collision named as New Malden man
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
- VIDEO: Student film promoting gender equality broadcast to political leaders at UK's Girl Summit
Comments are closed on this article.