Man charged with possessing offensive weapon in Colliers Wood
A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- GCSE results in Merton 'record-breaking' in spite of changes to make exams harder
- Doctor who sent racist messages to face fitness-to-practice tribunal over new minor allegation
- Police arrest prolific thief banned from Merton
- Police execute drugs raids and make arrests ahead of Notting Hill Carnival
- Who will be the new members of parliament in Merton? Candidates announced
Comments are closed on this article.