A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- TRAVEL: Signalling problem causing major delays to trains between Kingston and London Waterloo
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Three south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of planning to join ISIS charged with terror offences
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Update: Man dies after collapsing at gym in Wimbledon - Nuffield Health Centre to remain 'temporarily closed'