A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Bags of bullets, flares and heroin found at Merton home of courier fraudster who conned vulnerable people
- Regeneration: Housing association reveals financial offers to nearly 1,000 people affected by regeneration
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier
- School boy raises cash for cancer with cakes
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected