A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- In pictures: Health and fitness celebrations for the bank holiday in Mitcham
- David Dean suspended from Conservative Party for allegedly saying Sadiq Khan will treat white people "like dirt"
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- 'I have lost almost a stone in two weeks': Why Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is taking its toll on Lee Mead
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon