A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Couple found dead in Parkside named
- Matthew Kitandwe murder: fifth arrest in murder investigation after teen stabbed to death in Battersea
- Kids’ rave Diddy Rascals is coming to Balham
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments