A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- IN PICTURES: Driver ploughs through bollards then abandons crashed car at Raynes Park Station
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- Expelled: Merton councillor and former London Assembly candidate expelled from Conservative Party
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks
- WATCH: CCTV released of Tunisia terror attack that killed Morden couple as security services and travel advice criticised at inquest