A young man has been charged with the possession of an offensive weapon in Colliers Wood.
Paul Andrew Hoy, 25, of Alston Road, SW17, is alleged to have committed the offence at 10.10am on February 24 in High Street, Colliers Wood.
Hoy was arrested at the time of the offence, and bailed to return to a police station and subsequently charged on Monday.
He has been bailed to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Tuesday, April 8.
- Councillor and CEO of YMCA take on London half marathon for charity
- Golf club celebrates 50th female member in less than 10 years
- Primary school friends reunion a hit 60 years on
- Award nomination for mother of teen murdered outside Streatham ice rink
- New drama class for kids opens in Raynes Park