Wimbledon Youtube success team nominated for international award
A high-octane race between a sports car and a wing-suited sky-diver has helped win a production company international recognition.
Staff at Want Some Media, based out of Wimbledon Studios, are delighted to be in the running for the International Visual Communications Association (IVCA) Awards for its campaign for Nissan.
Their film produced for the campaign, which shows a race between a man in a wingsuit and a Nissan down a mountain, has attracted almost 1.4million YouTube views.
Want Some Media’s executive producer, Des Paul said: "We’re obviously delighted to be nominated for the IVCA award, especially to be recognised in such a strong field of competition.
"The number of Youtube hits on the film we made for Nissan just goes to show that when you create something that is genuinely compelling to the audience, even it is branded content, you can produce a piece of work that people actually want to watch and share, which is key in this digital age."
IVCA Awards are recognised as the premier marks of excellence for effective business and public sector communications in video, interactive projects, business television and digital media.
Winners will be announced on Friday, March 28 at an awards ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
- Council wins Judicial Review over expansion of Dundonald Primary School
- Therapist to share groundbreaking work on Tamil depression at South Africa conference
- Oxygen pumps 'not solution to bigger problem' at Cannon Hill Common lake after 2,000 fish died
- Celebrity music mogul Mervyn Conn arrested in connection with historic rape and sexual assault allegations
- University student to scale Kilimanjaro for children's charity
Comments are closed on this article.