The owner of a Wimbledon restaurant is delighted to have been nominated for an award based on customer reviews.
The Pan of Asia, in Abbey Parade, has been nominated in the best takeaway delivery restaurants category as part of the London Tried and Tasted Awards run by Just Eat.
Owner of the delivery only restaurant David La said: "The team put a lot of effort into providing a high quality delivery service and it’s great to see that hard work recognised.
"We are currently transitioning to a larger site to enable us to expand production and cover a wider geographical area so that many more can enjoy the Pan of Asia experience.
"We hope our many loyal customers vote for us so we can be crowned best Chinese in south west London."
The London Tried and Tasted Awards will see 125 of London’s favourite takeaways battle it out to be crowned the best.
Takeaways will compete in six areas within London and across five categories of food – Indian, Chinese, Turkish, Italian and American.
The winners will receive £200 and voters will have the chance to win prizes including Just Eat vouchers and a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
Londoners can vote for their local shortlisted takeaways until the end of March on the website.
- Man pleads not guilty to stealing nearly £2,000 worth of equipment from Mitcham Golf Club
- VIDEO: Morden’s UFC star Brad Pickett on the pressures of fatherhood and being an entertainer
- Mother and son rescued from burning house in Wimbledon
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you