A cannabis factory was uncovered by police during a drugs raid this morning.
Police discovered about 50 fully-matured plants at an address in Tamworth Lane, Mitcham, at about 9am.
Officers also seized a tub full of powder they suspect to be Class A drugs and a small quantity of other drugs.
No-one has been arrested but police are making enquiries.
The raid was one of a series of drugs warrants carried out by Mitcham police this morning.
A 34-year-old man was arrested in Clay Avenue at 7am for intention to supply drugs.
- "Being recognised in Wimbledon streets is very strange" says MasterChef semi-finalist
- Things to do around Wimbledon this weekend (April 24 to April 24)
- Instrument repairs and 3D printing among new facilities for £4million college expansion
- Japanese drummers to bring thumping bass rhythms to Wimbledon
- Volunteers dig deep to finally create war memorial woodland