A cannabis factory was uncovered by police during a drugs raid this morning.
Police discovered about 50 fully-matured plants at an address in Tamworth Lane, Mitcham, at about 9am.
Officers also seized a tub full of powder they suspect to be Class A drugs and a small quantity of other drugs.
No-one has been arrested but police are making enquiries.
The raid was one of a series of drugs warrants carried out by Mitcham police this morning.
A 34-year-old man was arrested in Clay Avenue at 7am for intention to supply drugs.
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway