A cannabis factory was uncovered by police during a drugs raid this morning.
Police discovered about 50 fully-matured plants at an address in Tamworth Lane, Mitcham, at about 9am.
Officers also seized a tub full of powder they suspect to be Class A drugs and a small quantity of other drugs.
No-one has been arrested but police are making enquiries.
The raid was one of a series of drugs warrants carried out by Mitcham police this morning.
A 34-year-old man was arrested in Clay Avenue at 7am for intention to supply drugs.
- Live music, food and hay bales entertain festival-goers at Beer by the River event
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services
- Top detective given rare award for bringing violent professional criminal to justice
- Wimbledon Guardian thanked by police chief after burglary CCTV appeal success
- AFC Wimbledon fans involved in 'dispute' on train home from match