A cannabis factory was uncovered by police during a drugs raid this morning.
Police discovered about 50 fully-matured plants at an address in Tamworth Lane, Mitcham, at about 9am.
Officers also seized a tub full of powder they suspect to be Class A drugs and a small quantity of other drugs.
No-one has been arrested but police are making enquiries.
The raid was one of a series of drugs warrants carried out by Mitcham police this morning.
A 34-year-old man was arrested in Clay Avenue at 7am for intention to supply drugs.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Work on collapsed sewer in Mitcham will not begin until next week
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey