Young police cadets gave up their weekends to raise more than £1,000 for Help for Heroes.
Adult volunteers joined ten youngsters from the Volunteer Police Cadets to collect donations at Debenhams in Centre Court Shopping Centre in Wimbledon.
About £1,200 was raised by dedicated youngsters, who accepted donations, sold wristbands, badges and other items.
One of the cadets, 14-year-old Jade Cavanagh said: "I have really enjoyed helping the team for such a great cause, and welcoming local shoppers."
Holly Dugard, also 14, said: "Help for Heroes does so much good work.
"Merton Cadets are proud to have supported this event."
The fundraiser took place on Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 as part of a national partnership between Debenhams and Help for Heroes.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- This woman REALLY doesn’t like wheelie bins and here’s her alternative plan
- Properties evacuated after fire breaks out above shop
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers