Young police cadets gave up their weekends to raise more than £1,000 for Help for Heroes.
Adult volunteers joined ten youngsters from the Volunteer Police Cadets to collect donations at Debenhams in Centre Court Shopping Centre in Wimbledon.
About £1,200 was raised by dedicated youngsters, who accepted donations, sold wristbands, badges and other items.
One of the cadets, 14-year-old Jade Cavanagh said: "I have really enjoyed helping the team for such a great cause, and welcoming local shoppers."
Holly Dugard, also 14, said: "Help for Heroes does so much good work.
"Merton Cadets are proud to have supported this event."
The fundraiser took place on Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 as part of a national partnership between Debenhams and Help for Heroes.
- WEATHER: While you shake your fist at the rain, just remember it was 30 degrees this time last year...
- Police appeal to find Merton teenager missing for nearly two weeks
- What to do if you've got an Ikea chest of drawers that isn't fixed to the wall
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather