Young police cadets gave up their weekends to raise more than £1,000 for Help for Heroes.
Adult volunteers joined ten youngsters from the Volunteer Police Cadets to collect donations at Debenhams in Centre Court Shopping Centre in Wimbledon.
About £1,200 was raised by dedicated youngsters, who accepted donations, sold wristbands, badges and other items.
One of the cadets, 14-year-old Jade Cavanagh said: "I have really enjoyed helping the team for such a great cause, and welcoming local shoppers."
Holly Dugard, also 14, said: "Help for Heroes does so much good work.
"Merton Cadets are proud to have supported this event."
The fundraiser took place on Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 as part of a national partnership between Debenhams and Help for Heroes.
- Sun shines on Morden Hall Park for annual Bank Holiday Country Show
- Husband and wife charged with terrorist fundraising appear in court
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Police hunt for green waistcoat-wearing van thief who struck when owner stepped out to check the space he was reversing into
- Sweet success for local bakers at Wimbledon Village Family Fun Day