Young police cadets gave up their weekends to raise more than £1,000 for Help for Heroes.
Adult volunteers joined ten youngsters from the Volunteer Police Cadets to collect donations at Debenhams in Centre Court Shopping Centre in Wimbledon.
About £1,200 was raised by dedicated youngsters, who accepted donations, sold wristbands, badges and other items.
One of the cadets, 14-year-old Jade Cavanagh said: "I have really enjoyed helping the team for such a great cause, and welcoming local shoppers."
Holly Dugard, also 14, said: "Help for Heroes does so much good work.
"Merton Cadets are proud to have supported this event."
The fundraiser took place on Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 as part of a national partnership between Debenhams and Help for Heroes.
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack
- Man denies serious assault near Wimbledon Common windmill
- Your 2014 guide to fireworks events across Wimbledon and Mitcham
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?
- Send us your scariest Halloween pictures