Young police cadets gave up their weekends to raise more than £1,000 for Help for Heroes.
Adult volunteers joined ten youngsters from the Volunteer Police Cadets to collect donations at Debenhams in Centre Court Shopping Centre in Wimbledon.
About £1,200 was raised by dedicated youngsters, who accepted donations, sold wristbands, badges and other items.
One of the cadets, 14-year-old Jade Cavanagh said: "I have really enjoyed helping the team for such a great cause, and welcoming local shoppers."
Holly Dugard, also 14, said: "Help for Heroes does so much good work.
"Merton Cadets are proud to have supported this event."
The fundraiser took place on Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 as part of a national partnership between Debenhams and Help for Heroes.
- Council leader's weight loss woes give mayor's charities a £200 boost
- Town centre stabbing after 'fight' - victim hospitalised and two men arrested
- 18 of the best roast dinners in south west London and north Surrey, as recommended by you
- Night Tube start date announced: Here's everything you need to know
- "It's madness": Passengers made to leave train after commuting chaos this morning