Young police cadets gave up their weekends to raise more than £1,000 for Help for Heroes.
Adult volunteers joined ten youngsters from the Volunteer Police Cadets to collect donations at Debenhams in Centre Court Shopping Centre in Wimbledon.
About £1,200 was raised by dedicated youngsters, who accepted donations, sold wristbands, badges and other items.
One of the cadets, 14-year-old Jade Cavanagh said: "I have really enjoyed helping the team for such a great cause, and welcoming local shoppers."
Holly Dugard, also 14, said: "Help for Heroes does so much good work.
"Merton Cadets are proud to have supported this event."
The fundraiser took place on Saturday, March 1 and Sunday, March 2 as part of a national partnership between Debenhams and Help for Heroes.
- Hundreds of lives 'could be saved' by Adopt a Kiosk scheme to put defibrillators in Merton's phone boxes
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Couple found dead in Parkside named
- Matthew Kitandwe murder: fifth arrest in murder investigation after teen stabbed to death in Battersea
- Kids’ rave Diddy Rascals is coming to Balham