Green-fingered youngsters at a Wimbledon school are celebrating a double horticultural win.
Mayor of Merton Councillor Krystal Miller paid a visit to Priory CofE School in Queens Road on Tuesday, to congratulate them on taking a silver gilt award in the London in Bloom awards recently, added to a win in the schools category of Merton in Bloom last year.
Headteacher Jane White said: "Judges were impressed by the gardening the children had done.
"They grew and sold vegetables after school.
"Each class has a bed and they choose what they want to grow."
Coun Miller, a school governor, presented children with certificates to mark the occasion.
- Sadiq Khan to launch inquiry into foreign property investors over fears 'dirty money' is flooding into London
- TRAVEL: More commuter chaos for Southern Rail passengers
- No assessment done into impact of forcing centre for adults with learning disabilities to relocate
- Teenage girl sexually assaulted in broad daylight while waiting for a bus
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?