Young tennis stars play at Wimbledon for school day out
Tennis stars of the future took the world famous Wimbledon courts to perfect their serves and tour the grounds.
Pupils from Year 3 at St John Fisher RC Primary School, Raynes Park, visited All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) on Monday, March 3.
The youngsters were invited along to mark World Tennis Day, and were given a certificate and t-shirt to take home.
Melanie Rogers, PE coordinator at the school, said: "It was fantastic.
"They all think they are going to be the next champion now."
- GCSE results day: Wimbledon High School pupils achieve more A*s than last year's cohort
- GCSE results day: Nearly all boys at King's College achieve top grades in exams
- GCSE results day: Raynes Park High School claim 'best ever' results
- GCSE results across Merton announced today
- Police hunting for woman after two 'distressing' assaults at underground stations in south west London
Comments are closed on this article.