Tennis stars of the future took the world famous Wimbledon courts to perfect their serves and tour the grounds.
Pupils from Year 3 at St John Fisher RC Primary School, Raynes Park, visited All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) on Monday, March 3.
The youngsters were invited along to mark World Tennis Day, and were given a certificate and t-shirt to take home.
Melanie Rogers, PE coordinator at the school, said: "It was fantastic.
"They all think they are going to be the next champion now."
- Southern Rail strike: Fresh walkout announced for next month
- 'We have to remember who they were and what they have lost': Family of Morden couple killed in Tunisia terrorist attack release statement as inquest ends
- Micro-farm in shipping container forced to move due to Wimbledon Stadium development
- Southern owners apologises to passengers as profits slump
- Tunisia beach attack victims were unlawfully killed, coroner rules