Tennis stars of the future took the world famous Wimbledon courts to perfect their serves and tour the grounds.
Pupils from Year 3 at St John Fisher RC Primary School, Raynes Park, visited All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) on Monday, March 3.
The youngsters were invited along to mark World Tennis Day, and were given a certificate and t-shirt to take home.
Melanie Rogers, PE coordinator at the school, said: "It was fantastic.
"They all think they are going to be the next champion now."
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Work on collapsed sewer in Mitcham will not begin until next week
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey