Tennis stars of the future took the world famous Wimbledon courts to perfect their serves and tour the grounds.
Pupils from Year 3 at St John Fisher RC Primary School, Raynes Park, visited All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) on Monday, March 3.
The youngsters were invited along to mark World Tennis Day, and were given a certificate and t-shirt to take home.
Melanie Rogers, PE coordinator at the school, said: "It was fantastic.
"They all think they are going to be the next champion now."
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- Operation Dibbin: 31 appear in court or cautioned after police seize drugs and knives in raids in Tooting
- Southfields Academy stabbing: Three teenagers dodge custodial sentences after 15-year-old stabbed inside school
- RMT rail union announces five-day train strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London