A car burst into flames during rush hour in Wimbledon this morning.
Fire officers were called to the corner of Springfield Road, where it meets Alexandra Road, at 9.30am, opposite the Waitrose supermarket.
Shocked passersby and motorists looked on as a fire crew put out the flames.
Fire officers believe the blaze was probably caused by an electrical fault.
No-one was injured and roads are now flowing normally.
Fire and police officers have now left the scene.
- Lloyds Bank to close 200 branches and cut 3,000 jobs after Brexit fallout
- Weather: A sunny start with rain to follow
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Sadiq Khan fights to let Merton Council make final decision on AFC Wimbledon stadium in Plough Lane
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute