A car burst into flames during rush hour in Wimbledon this morning.
Fire officers were called to the corner of Springfield Road, where it meets Alexandra Road, at 9.30am, opposite the Waitrose supermarket.
Shocked passersby and motorists looked on as a fire crew put out the flames.
Fire officers believe the blaze was probably caused by an electrical fault.
No-one was injured and roads are now flowing normally.
Fire and police officers have now left the scene.
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot
- Prime Minister condemns ‘sick and depraved’ terrorist attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians
- Plane hit by lightning after leaving Gatwick Airport