A car burst into flames during rush hour in Wimbledon this morning.
Fire officers were called to the corner of Springfield Road, where it meets Alexandra Road, at 9.30am, opposite the Waitrose supermarket.
Shocked passersby and motorists looked on as a fire crew put out the flames.
Fire officers believe the blaze was probably caused by an electrical fault.
No-one was injured and roads are now flowing normally.
Fire and police officers have now left the scene.
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Sadiq Khan fights to let Merton Council make final decision on AFC Wimbledon stadium in Plough Lane
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Police chase suspect from Morden through St Helier to find him carrying cannabis
- British Transport Police warn London's young people about dangers of rail trespass amid summer spike