Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- VIDEO: Innocent victim vindicated after thugs jailed for up to 19 years for violent attack
- Scrutiny panel rejects opportunity to review £5.4m cuts to 'vital care' for vulnerable people
- Extraordinary footage of UFOs over Wimbledon - What do you think?
- BREAKING NEWS: 19 years behind bars for burglars who savagely attacked a Wimbledon academic in his own home
- Now launched: Merton Civic Awards 2015