Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- Man bailed after arson arrest following fire at elderly woman's home next to nursery
- Man appears in court charged with murder of fellow prison inmate Madala Washington from Wimbledon
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls