Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- Circle Housing needs more time to work on fraud investigation
- Things to do around Wimbledon this weekend (March 27 to March 29)
- Merton Civic Awards: 11-year-old weightlifter receives sporting achievement nomination
- Hotelier shot dead in St Lucia had received death threats, inquest hears
- Will it ever end? More train disruption for District Line commuters