Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- Teenager arrested after reports of man "brandishing a gun in the street" in Mitcham rebailed until June
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend
- Man stabbed outside Mitcham pub 'over row about football'
- Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Lewis Elwin in Tooting
- Sunny start to the day will give way to cloud and light showers over south London