Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- Man charged with robbery escapes from mental health facility in Wandsworth
- Top doctor gets award for being "tower of strength" to sick baby and family
- Cousin of murdered Fico Dougan invites ex-gang members to share their stories
- Burglar pleads guilty to battering academic Paul Kohler at his Wimbledon home
- Police make arrest following Mitcham stabbing