Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- Conkers a smash hit in striking autumn competition at city farm
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled
- Black art workshops aim to inspire youngsters by exploring their heritage
- Poll: Passionate reaction to new greyhound stadium plans - have your say
- Residents threatened with 8-storey tower on their doorstep discover appeal result - two months after decision