Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- Vulnerable missing man found safe and well
- Riders take to the saddle in fancy dress to raise tens of thousands of pounds for charity
- Police search for dementia sufferer missing from care home
- Calls for Putney and Wimbledon commons tax refund after boundaries based on 1915 map
- Best bloomin' gardens in the borough named by Merton Council