Faith groups from all over the world got together in Morden to denounce religious persecution at an event on Friday.
The Baitul Futuh Mosque in London Road hosted dignitaries from Indonesia for a talk and video presentation about persecution all over the globe.
Up to 300 people attended the event which featured a special delegation of Muslims, Christians and Hindus who spoke about their experiences of persecution.
London regional president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, Naseer Dean, said there is a lot of injustice in large parts of the world.
Mr Dean said: "It's not just one sector but lots of people.
"Rather than keep silent we wanted to organise an event."
- Pervert who 'touched himself' on tube jailed
- Police investigation after woman dies in Mitcham
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- This is why your Southern and Thameslink trains are delayed this morning
- Suspended Merton councillor re-admitted to Conservative Party