A community day will be held to mark Wimbledon Library's new look with a day of free activities for all ages.
After two months of refurbishment and improvements, there is more study space, extra computers and a relaxing seating area at the front of the building in The Broadway.
To celebrate the make-over, a community day is being held on Wednesday with invited guests including the deputy mayor, Councillor John Sargeant.
There will be activities including craft sessions, knitting, nursery rhymes and a performance of The Hungry Caterpillar by the Polka Theatre.
As part of the adult learning events throughout the day, French and Italian language classes are available as well as flower arranging.
Those looking for careers advice can attend a free workshop from 10.30am to 12.30pm, and Tai Chi and Falun Dafa sessions are scheduled to offer a taster to the forms of exercise and relaxation.
No booking is required and free refreshments are available all day.
- Merton given a £5.5m boost to create extra school places
- Interview: Strictly star's UK tour hotfoots it to Wimbledon
- Long-running road works and no car parking damaging business say traders
- Wimbledon business woman invited to speak at Google event
- Two missing girls last seen in Putney have been found