Fire breaks out in Merton High Street pub chimney
Firefighters rushed to a pub yesterday afternoon after a small blaze ignited in the chimney.
Mitcham fire station sent two fire engines to the Kilkenny Tavern in Merton High Street at 3.38pm yesterday.
Firemen quickly extinguished the fire and left the property just after 4pm.
There was no significant damage to the building.
- Birthday boy completes marathon for sister
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Medieval abbey celebrates 900th anniversary with art exhibition
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
Comments are closed on this article.