A life-raft is extended to flood affected business by Wimbledon Film & Television Studios.
Businesses that have been forced out of their offices and work spaces by the recent floods can use the studios.
With facilities to accommodate any businesses immediately, it is offering fully furnished office space with internet access.
For information contact Martin Izzard on 0203 4689800.
Costs will be incurred.
- Love Me Tender: Mica Paris to star in brand new Elvis-themed musical
- £130 million for huge school expansion programme
- Sean Heiss murder trial: Hockey star recounts night of next-door neighbour's killing
- Artisan bakery Gail's opens in Wimbledon Village
- Voluntary services group has been honoured with a quality award for the ninth year in a row