Wimbledon Studios offer space for flood-hit businesses
A life-raft is extended to flood affected business by Wimbledon Film & Television Studios.
Businesses that have been forced out of their offices and work spaces by the recent floods can use the studios.
With facilities to accommodate any businesses immediately, it is offering fully furnished office space with internet access.
For information contact Martin Izzard on 0203 4689800.
Costs will be incurred.
- Merton confirms council tax freeze - parties clash over budget
- Death-trap bedsits landlord fined £25,000
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- New Thameslink train displayed at Sutton Station
- Why were police taking pictures of scaffolding in Tooting?