A life-raft is extended to flood affected business by Wimbledon Film & Television Studios.
Businesses that have been forced out of their offices and work spaces by the recent floods can use the studios.
With facilities to accommodate any businesses immediately, it is offering fully furnished office space with internet access.
For information contact Martin Izzard on 0203 4689800.
Costs will be incurred.
- No assessment done into impact of forcing centre for adults with learning disabilities to relocate
- Teenage girl sexually assaulted in broad daylight while waiting for a bus
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Youth worker found dead on Wimbledon Common died from alcohol poisoning after battling with addiction
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport